21

Herro

Sorry it takes so long to post a chapter.

I hope you all are having a good time during this pandemic.

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea

Follow me on TikTok: Bloomatea

Subscribe to my  YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_________
_______
___

             After the three ate their food, they all started to feel the sandman's power as the girls eyes began to drop. It was getting harder to stay awake, sleep was drawing near.

She yawned a bit as the brothers exchanged looks.

"Well, I think it's time for everyone.." Jeff trailed off, "to go to sleep." He grinned, his already permanent smiled widen if possible. Liu rolled his eyes over Jeff's pun.

"Ha ha." Liu mocked, "I do agree, it's time for everyone to go to bed." He inquired as (Y/N) got up. She needed a place to sleep, new outfit, and some hygiene products.

"So..." (Y/N) trailed off, "where will I be staying? Or maybe I could go home?" She asked as Liu was fairly quick to answer.

"You'll he sharing a room with me, there's a private bathroom you can use with spare things. You can also use my shirt to sleep in if it's more comfortable." He stated as Jeff was quick to put his insight on the situation.

"Well hold on, you just got here. I carried her, she probably feels more comfortable with me. She can stay in my room—" as Jeff was ranting about his thoughts, Liu already took ahold of (Y/N)'s hand to lead her out the room and down the hall towards his room. Jeff stood there stunned for a bit until he shook his head.

"Fucking asshole." He mumbled under his breath as, grudgingly, went into his room that was the opposite side of his brothers door.

As the next morning appeared, Tim blinked open his dark brown eyes away. He sat up as his right ran down his face. Memories of last night flashed through his head but he was too exhausted to even comprehend it all. His silent morning turned into a mess as his hyper active roommate busted in.

"Hiya Timothy!!!!" Toby yelled, it was too early for all this noise. The sun just woke up as the birds chirped on. Tim groaned as Hoodie threw a pillow at Toby from his side of the room.

"Shut up you fucking twitching bitch." Tim sneered as Hoodie fell into his slumber, Toby laughed as he ran out of the room towards the kitchen.

Tim laid back down as his right arm went over his face, his eyes closing to embrace the darkness. Just as his eyes closed, the picture of (Y/N)'s smiling face appeared in his mind. He shot up from his bed as he looked over to his buddies sleeping form.

'What the hell was that?' He thought to himself. It's not like he hasn't had pictures flash through his head about his other victims before. But never really of them smiling. His heart sped up from the image in his brain. His hand clutching his shirt, over his beating heart. His face heating up in the process.

"What the fuck.." he mumbled as he looked over on his desk and quickly grabbed his pills. He opened the cap, fumbling with it as he downed 2 of the pills. He coughed a bit as he sat in the edge of his bed.

"Damn it." He whispered, "she needs to die soon." With that, he got up and made his way into the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day.

       (Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open as the light through the window hit her face. She scrunched her nose up a bit as she pulled the fluffy, green, blanket up to her eyes. She snuggled more into the comfort as she let her eyes flutter shut again. As a few minutes went by, she felt the blanket being pulled gently as a soft voice spoke up.

"Hey there." A soothing voice said, "it's time to wake up. We got things to do today." The voice continued to speak as (Y/N) only sunk deeper into the blanket as she hummed in response.

"Come on," the person gently nudged her shoulder from the blanket, "we got food." That was enough convincing to make the girl open her eyes a bit. As her eyes adjusted, she saw Liu there. Sitting in the edge of the bed, trying to get her to wake up. He had on an old T-Shirt and some shorts, his hair was still messy from sleeping. She subconsciously smiled under the blanket, as it was still up to her eyes.

He chuckled a bit as he got up and made his way to the door. He stopped and looked back at the girl.

"Get ready, you got 45 minutes— or until Jeff wakes up." He stated as he shut the door behind him and left. Her face started to heat up as she realized she's in his bed, without thinking she got up and made her way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

She decided to take a shower, until she realized she doesn't know where her clothes are. Perhaps she could borrow Liu's for the time being, he wouldn't mind, right?

She existed the bathroom and went towards his closet and looked through the clothes. She couldn't find anything to wear, she then noticed some boxes on the top shelf of the closet. Grabbing a small, foldable, stool that rested in the closet. She pulled it out and opened it— standing on it to get a better look at the top shelf. She took ahold of one of the boxes and brought it down, stepping of the stool.

It was open already as she looked through it only to find girl clothes. She noticed the label on the back of the box.

"My lovely nurse?" She mumbled under her breath. The box revealed a nurse gown and another dress with some undergarments.

'He wouldn't mind me wearing this, would he?' She thought to herself, it's the only girl clothes after all. She quickly gathered the dress and undergarments and went into the bathroom to take a shower. As she finished, she did her other routine and brushed her hair out. She dried herself off and changed into the outfit and exited the bathroom only to run into Jeff.

"Oh, hi Jeff." She greeted as Jeff stayed silent, pounding over something as he looked at her.

"Where did you get that outfit?" He asked, breaking the short silence, she pointed towards the box on the floor.

"It's the only girl clothes that I could find that could fit me." Jeff walked over to the box and looked at the label. Once he realized, he sat the box down and turned towards (Y/N).

"You need to take that off right away." He stated as she was taken aback by this.

"I don't have any other—"

"—you can wear my hoodie and stuff, the undergarments should be fine but the dress you have to take off right away— before Liu finds out." Jeff stated, he began to panic slightly as he raced towards the door and locked it— making sure no one could get in.

He then took off his hoodie, his black shirt lifting up a bit in the process.

"Here." He handed her his hoodie, as she hesitantly took it.

"Go to the bathroom and change quickly, I'll put the dress and box back. Just do it before Liu finds out—"

Just then, the duo froze as they heard a voice from the other side of the locked door.

"—before Liu finds out about what?" Liu asked as he tried to open his door only to find it locked.

__________
______
How are you guys doing in quarantine?

I hope you're all staying safe!