7

Herro!!

I start college the 19th if August!! So excited yet, scared!!

Hope you're enjoying this book so far!!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Enjoy~
________
_______
_____

"Liu? That's a nice name." (Y/N) commented as Liu chuckled a bit, "thank you (Y/n), I appreciate it." (Y/n) laughed halfheartedly as the two started to chat some more— ignoring everyone around them. For (Y/N), she completely forgot her bestfriend and brothers as she was happily conversing with her new found friend who seemed to be enjoying the conversation as well.

"Wait wait wait, you have a brother?" (Y/n) asked as she finished laughing about a joke that was said earlier. Liu nodded as he smiled behind his scarf at her adorable behavior.

He found (Y/N) again, he finally found her after all these years. Well; the reincarnation of her. It was his second chance at making this right, making their life right. He won't let the past repeat.

"I do, but he's nothing like me." He stated as (Y/N) raised her eyebrow, "ya sure? He's not as charming and sweet as you? Now this I gotta see." She mused as she looked around hopefully finding the brother of this man. Liu rolled his eyes playfully as she took a quick glance towards his face and smiled softly.

"Ahh dang man, guess I'll meet him another time, yeah?" She let the question linger for a moment as he paused before answering with a hint of mystery, "yeah, I guess you will." Just as the conversation started to die down, Lauren came into the view. She gently grabbed (Y/N) by the arm, getting the attention of the two people.

"Hey there, did you get sidetracked?" She asked until her eyes landed on Liu and her eyes seemed to grow in understanding.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't kn— oh my gosh— girl, you shoot your shot okay? I'll be by the drinks!" And just as she came she left, not before giving her bestfriend two thumbs up.

(Y/N) chuckled upon seeing her friend behavior, she shook her head as she looked back towards Liu who held back a laugh.

"Sorry," (Y/N) apologized, "she can get a little wild from time to time." Liu shrugged, "I like wild." He stated with a hint of flirtatious in his words. (Y/N) grinned and offered him to walk with her to get some food. There were sandwiches and other party snacks laid out in the kitchen. He agreed and followed the teen in the house, pushing past other guest to get to their spot.

Picking up a sandwich, (Y/N) turned towards the man and started up another conversation.

"So what brings you here to this party? Scouting for chicks to bang tonight?" She asked casually as she took a bite out of the sandwich. Liu was taken aback by this but managed to recomposed himself before clearing his throat.

"My brother was invited and I was plus one, he knows the owner of the party, Natalie." He answered as (Y/N) made a small 'hmm' sound as she swallowed her food.

"That's cool, so what's your goal by the end of tonight?" She asked as she took a sip from her water cup. Liu shrugged his shoulders, not really having a goal to begin with. Well, not one he had planned to have until now.

"Oh you know, just casually experiencing the college life and such." He chuckled as (Y/N) joined in respectfully.

"You're different," (Y/N) stated with enthusiasm as she smiled, "I like different." Liu smiled back, "I like different too."

The two talked for another good hour before one of (Y/N)'s brothers came into view, getting in-between (Y/N) and Liu.

"Who are you?" Jordan asked, more like demanded as he glared towards Liu. Liu mentally rolled his eyes but kept his monochrome stare. "I'm just a guy talking with his friend, I'm assuming you're one of (Y/N)'s brothers?" He asked even though he knew the answer, it wasn't hard to figure out.

"Yeah, so if you could kindly leave my little sister alone that would be great." Jordan had his hands crossed over his chest as his sister was behind him looking annoyed as hell.

"Jordan would you sto—"

Liu cut (Y/N) off as he spoke up, "—it's fine, I'll leave. I respect your brother." He then looked at (Y/N) and shifted his gaze towards the back door that led to the backyard from which they came from earlier. (Y/n) picked up on this and silently gave a small nod as Liu smiled softly behind his scarf and left.

As he walked away into the crowd, Jordan let out a sigh and turned towards his little sister and softened his gaze.

"(Y/N)" He began, "why are you talking to a stranger?" (Y/n) let out a huff as she tried her best to justify her action.

"It's how I make friends, can't make friends without talking right? And as far as I'm aware, we're friends now— not strangers." (Y/N) finished as Jordan sighed, "(Y/N), he gives off a bad vibe— like a dangerous vibe, can't you be friends with someone else?" He asked, more like pleaded as (Y/N) shook her head no. No one should tell her who she could and could not be friends with. She isn't a little girl anymore! She's old enough to decide.

"Don't worry Jordan, I'm old enough to decide who I can and can't be friends with. Stop treating me like a child." (Y/N) argued as Jordan quickly pulled her into a hug— surprising (Y/N) and some people around them. The people around quickly left to go somewhere else.

"I care for you, I don't want to see you hurt. You'll always be my little sister no matter what." He whispered as (Y/N)'s eyes softened a bit, she finally saw where he's coming from but she still should be able to choose her friends.

"I know Jordan, just trust me. I'll be okay. You don't need to worry." She assured him as they both let go of the hug.

"Okay fine," He mumbled, "I trust you, just be careful." (Y/N) smiled, "yes father." Before he could respond, (Y/N) made her way into the backyard once more in search of someone only to find the backyard almost empty.

Instead of finding Liu, she found a figure standing under a tree in the shadows— the white hoodie glowing in the moonlight.

Before she could utter a word, police sirens was heard in the distance.

_________
_____
__

Hope you liked this chapter!!

Thank you to those who have subscribed to my YouTube channel and commented!! I love responding to comments!! ^^

Love you all!!