11

Herro

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Not much happens here.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
___________
________
_____

     "Dark Link? Like the shadow character of Link in the video game of LOZ?" She asked as he grinned.

"That's exactly right, perhaps you played the game before?" He mused as she nodded hesitantly. He chuckled a bit as he shook his head.

"Well my dear, what would you like to know? I'm full of answers~" he stated as he swiftly sat next to her on the bed as she moved away a bit from the sudden movement.

"I want to know who this (Y/N) is from years ago. Everyone is telling me I look like some ancestor and this journal has my name in it with a picture that looks like me." She told him as she got up to retrieve the journal and showed it to the man.

He took ahold of it and skimmed the pages, focused on the information at hand.

"Well the old you was a lovely girl, very bright, very strong willed, very.." he trailed off, "dumb."

The girl looked shocked as he glanced towards her and laughed a bit. Her facial expression was priceless.

"I'm only kidding, don't be so uptight." He laughed as she looked away, the heat setting on her face from the embarrassment at hand.

"Yeah, whatever. Just tell me more about her." She mumbled as her hair gave her a curtain to hide behind. He smirked as he skimmed more of the pages.

"She trusted people who shouldn't be trusted, she was very naive. She trusted a boy who later got herself killed."

"Killed? As in murdered?" She asked as her eyes widen in fear. She looked over to him who's nodded.

"It was from a guy called 'Liu woods' commonly known as 'Homicidal Liu'." He glanced towards her, "you've heard of him? I presume you know creepypasta's— at least the main ones yes?"

She nodded, he smiled.

"Then you know who he is, forgive me for ease dropping at the party but that Liu is the Liu that got your past self killed. If you don't believe in reincarnation then still be weary for he did get her killed." He stated as she looked at her feet trying to process it all. It was too much information to take but she needed to know.

She had to know.

"So who do I trust?" She whispered as she brought her hand to her forehead, not knowing what to do. He sighed before flipping to another chapter.

"For starters, you can trust me~ after all we do have a deal.~"

She looked over to him who grinned while looking into her eyes. She scrunched her eyebrows together, processing it all.

"How do I know you're not lying?" She asked as he shrugged.

"You don't, you just have to trust me~ believe me when I say I'm on no one side~" he chimed in as he closed the journal to turn his attention towards the confused girl.

"I can tell you the story if you like~ It's definitely worth while to hear." She thought about it before nodding slowly and so he began.

"There was a girl who grew up with the Woods brothers. Years past they 'died' but went missing. She fell in love with one of them and had a child. Unknown to their family she became a target, there are bad people out there but there are worse people as well. It's up to her to decide which is more worse than the other.

She had a choice but chose the boy and the baby and so the other people couldn't have loose ends and so they ultimately killed her. The reason why it's Liu's fault is because he knew what he was doing, she didn't. She could never grasp the danger she was in. He knew very well who the people were and how dangerous they really are." He took a breath and sighed, "but he still let his own selfish desires take control of him which led her to her death. All he had to do was stay away from her and let her live her own life but he was to selfish to do that. He brought so much misery to so many people— he doesn't realize it because he's a killer. They don't care." He glanced towards the girl who kept quiet, listening to what was being said.

"It's not entirely his fault that. She was, undoubtedly, naive which led her to her doom. She trusted killers—"

"—aren't you a killer too?" The girl asked which made Dark pause. He looked over to her before looking up at the ceiling.

"I have my own set of goals, I am from a video game. They kill in this world, they kill non-innocent and innocent people, man, women, and children. They are the real monsters here." He stated as she looked out the window before returning her gaze on him.

"Would it be wise of me to not trust you?" She asked as he shrugged, looking over to her.

"That's up to you, my dear."

She sighed, "let me rephrase that," she cleared her throat, "if you were in my shoes, would you trust yourself?"

"Now you're talking like a hero," he grinned, "I would do whatever keeps me alive the longest." With that, he vanished with the signed paper contract.

_______________
__________
____

Hope you enjoyed.

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS. Bruh, you guys don't know how much I love reading your comments.

It really helps me get through a lot.

Just knowing I have some purpose in life keeps me going. I don't really like what's happening around me but to know I brighten someone's day, to know I bring a smile to people's faces when they read my stuff is honestly amazing.

I really do love you guys, I love reading your comments and thoughts.

Thank you for supporting me ^^

I love all of you <3