2

Herro
Hope you like this book!!

Not gonna lie. . . But I don't like this book that much >.> I kinda don't like this series at all to be honest..

I had to force myself to write this chapter and I don't know.. it just isn't as fun anymore.

Should I continue or just stop?

Ugh, this is frustrating.

Anyways. Love you all. I uploaded like three new videos on my YouTube channel.

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
__________
______
___

The two girls looked around the mall as Lauren started to get bored a bit. It was summer and the need to feel alive was growing each day. They should let loose and go do something fun, something different.

"Ya know" Lauren trailed off as those two were walking to the next store, "Natalie is having a party this weekend, you want to go?" She asked as (y/n) shrugged her shoulders. She was tired of staying home and or cramped up in her room studying. It was summer, she needed a break. She nodded eventually as Lauren smiled.

"Sweet, lets get an outfit" with that, she grabbed (y/n) by the hand and disappeared into a store filled with nice clothes and dresses. They walked around, examining the different fabric and other things. Those two couldn't stay long as boredom was approaching them quickly.

Not long after, they settled with their dresses that was just slightly above their knees. Lauren had a navy blue strapless dress that flowed out a bit from the bottom with a small jacket to go with it. (Y/n) had a spaghetti strap dress that was (f/c) that was similar in style with a black jacket to match.

The girls paid for their dresses and left the store to walk around. They had gotten some food and was now talking about something, sitting near the food court.

"So is your family just weird all the time?" Lauren asked, even though they have talked about it for years now. (Y/n) shrugged as she explained again.

"They're just so secretive I feel like, ya know?" (Y/n) looked down at her half eaten food and continued her explanation. "I just feel like I'm missing something, something important" she trailed off as Lauren shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know girl, but let me just say that they absolutely adore you. Plus, again, I love your family's backstories and stuff- it's creepy, but in a cool way! It could turn into a creepypasta or perhaps a book!" Lauren beamed as (y/n) looked up at her smiling friend who's eyes were gleaming with delight. (Y/n) laughed at her friends imagination and fascination of myths and folk tales.

"Yeah, okay" (y/n) stated sarcastically as she playfully rolled her eyes. Lauren childishly pouted a bit from her friends tone only for her pout to turn into a fit of giggles. (Y/n) couldn't stop herself from joining in as people gave them weird looks while the two girls laughed. After their laughter died down the two began their way home, Lauren was spending the night— hanging out as you would say for two grown adults.

"Welp, we could always take a walk through my families forest. Our acre of land seems to be endless. Plus the view of the meadows, pool, trees, and the woods is breath taking" (y/n) commented as Lauren smiled, "I know, you're lucky to have a caring family" her voice was encouraging, yet the hint of sadness was present.

I wonder why.

(Y/n) sighed as they got in Lauren's car after putting the bags in the back. "Let's just go to your house real quick and get your stuff to spend the night, don't forget to grab your swimsuit" Lauren grinned upon hearing this, "wanna play Marco Polo? Or perhaps, like old times, build pillow forts!" (Y/n) snorted before dismissing it and reminding Lauren that they are adults now, not some silly little kids even though inside (y/n) was somewhat relieved that her friend was still as childish as ever.

"Whatever girl, just get your stuff" with that, the two drove to Lauren's house before heading to (y/n)'s. As they drove to (y/n)'s house, Lauren got the feeling of being watched. It was still day out but they were already on the gravel road that would lead to her friends house. Her friend starred blankly out the passenger window, seeing the forest and trees over and over again.

"So" Lauren started as she gripped the wheel, the feeling of eyes on her, "still wanting to go on that walk?" She asked as (y/n) glanced towards her friends before looking back out the window.

"Yeah, my brothers might tag along for fun. I also asked one of them to pack some food so we can eat in this spot that I like" (y/n) responded as Lauren nodded in understanding.

'This is alright, I'm just being paranoid.' Lauren thought, while (y/n) turned on some music on the radio and started singing along to whatever song was playing. The tension that Lauren felt began to ease off as she too had started to sing along. Unknown to both, a certain someone was watching them from the tree line as the car drove by.

"Hey buttheads, I'm home" (y/n) shouted in a sing song voice. Jordan appeared from down the stairs and smiled. "Aye look, it's my annoying little sister" he laughed as (y/n) couldn't help but grin. "Aww it's my stupid older brother, at least I'm not a complete dumbass" she teased as Jordan fake gasped, his hand clutching his shirt over his heart.

(Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes as she grabbed ahold of Lauren's free hand and elbowed her way past her dramatic brother who was currently fake crying and pouting. James walked down stairs to see what the commotion was and had watched the scene play. He sighed as he fixed his glasses a bit and went back upstairs to read.

"Your family is weird" Lauren mumbled as (y/n) chuckled.

"You have no idea"
__________________
__________

I really hate writing this series for some reason.. damn. I know what to write and I don't have writers block- trust me I don't. I know how the book will end but I just hate it, ya know?

It's so hard to explain ^~^

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.