Chapter 15

Team's Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Legends and Earth-9 Batman stood around the chapel replaying the events that just happened.

"Leave it to someone to ruin the best day of my life." Kara wiped the tears out of her eyes.

"This wasn't random it's like they knew when to attack so let's head back to Star Labs and form a plan." Barry commanded receiving nods from everyone, "After this is over we're gonna get married Kara I promise." He grabbed his bride-to-be's hand.

"Ok." She smiled grabbing Barry's hand and walking with to Star Labs.

After a brief moment so everyone could change, Barry stood in front of them, "Listen our little Nazi friends from another Earth are still running around, Batman, you and Green Arrow return to the seen of the crime and see what you can dig up, Kid Flash get Joe and Cecile out of town and guard them, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and both Superman's I need you four doing sweeps of towns see if anything is out of the ordinary, and if you guys see something report it back to us under no circumstances are you to attack, Sara, you and your team see if you can find anything on the ship. Caitlin your in charge of the wounded, Kara you can help. Felicity and Cisco you're our tech team, I want all satellites looking for them. Green Lantern, you're with me." Barry handed out there assignments.

"Wait, what are you gonna do Barry?" Cisco asked and everyone's eyes were on him getting a smirk out of him.

"Im gonna do a bit if investigation, myself." Barry said, "Alright everyone get too it."

"Need a lift?" Kid Flash asked Batman and Green Arrow not even waiting for their answer and ran them down there.

Barry watched everyone clear out the cortex, except Kara and Hal, "Pretty clear who our leader is." Kara smiled hugging him.

"Not even." Barry laughed refusing to acknowledge himself as leader, "Anyway I need to go I'll see you in a bit let's go Hal. Think you can keep up?" Barry asked him and he shook his head.

"You'll be fine Hal." Barry put on his mask and zoomed out the cortex with Hal right behind him.

Kara smiled and walked over to Caitlin's office wondering if she could help in anyway.

Barry zoomed all the way to Gotham City with Hal landing right next to him, "Um, why are we here?"

"You'll see." Barry looked around waiting for someone to show up. Till a batarang came flying towards Hal, with Barry immediately catching it.

"That's too close to call, Kate." Barry smiled at her.

"What do you want, Barry?" Kate Kane aka Batwoman landed in front of him.

"Nazi's attacked my wedding which you were supposed to show up too?" Barry said a bit suspicious as to what she was doing.

"So, you need my help?" She asked curiously

"You and Luke's help." Barry concluded

"We're in, who's your friend?" Batwoman asked the glowing green guy.

"This is Hal Jordan aka The Green Lantern. Hal this is Kate Kane aka Batwoman, she was invited to the wedding, but never showed up." Barry eyed her closely

"Alright I'll go pick up Luke, and we'll meet you at Star Labs." Kate said grabbing her grappling hook and swinging away.

"Alright, now back to the mission follow me." Barry zoomed off to the outskirts of Central City with Hal right behind him.

"So, why are we here?" Hal asked getting curious

"My suits picking up different readings from this location." Barry said looking around not seeing anything.

Hal's ring started blinking and he started looking around, but didn't see anything in miles. Barry and Hal knew something was off. Barry spoke into his headset, "Kara, call in everyone and tell them to meet me and Hal down here, you too."

"You got it, babe." Kara responded

Barry and Hal stood there for 20 minutes when everyone showed up.

"So, what did you find?" Batman asked a bit curiously

"Well after I went to visit a friend, my suit's energy readings spiked coming from this location, then Hal's ring started blinking signaling danger was close by, but we haven't found anything." Barry stated

"And you won't find anything out here." Someone said signaling everyone to draw there attention to him.

"Ah, come on. Out of everyone it had to be you." Barry sighed looking over at the guy he hated seeing, "Thawne."

"I thought you didn't exist anymore?" Kara added remembering what Barry said.

"I don't thanks to dumbass over here." Thawne said, "I'm here to help our Nazi friends and they should be here any second now." Overgirl, Dark Archer stood together with an army behind them.

"See, I'm not alone." Thawne laughed and zoomed off with Barry following after him.

Supergirl and Wonder Woman took on Overgirl again, but she was a bit stronger compared to earlier, Batman and Green Arrow took on the Dark Arrow. While everyone engaged the army. Flash and Reverse Flash ran all the way to the city. Time slowed down for everyone, but the two of them. Flash was obviously faster than RF and tripped him causing him to fall. Flash grabbed him by the neck and smiled, "Let's go for a run." He said and in the blink of an eye him and Thawne were running all over the city, but Thawne was taking an ass whupping like no tomorrow. When Barry got back the Army was defeated, but no signs of Overgirl and Dark Arrow.

"Barry, where'd you go?" Kara scolded him on his disappearance

"I had something to take care of." He said holding an unconscious Thawne.

"Alright everyone let's go back to Star Labs and restrategize." Barry spoke receiving nods from everyone.

"Turns out we did have the best wedding Kara." Barry kissed her head earning a smile from Kara.

"I don't know our wedding was perfect the way it was?" Kara questioned him earning a laugh from Barry

"Guess so." He said

To be continued...