Chapter 6

Barry stood up against this new threat, but he knocked Barry back down.

"You are just a man, but me I'm a God." The metallic suit claimed grabbing him by the throat, "And you'll never be able to defeat me, cause I'm Savitar the God of Speed!!!"

He took Barry's mask off, his blade springing out of his wrist, and he stabbed him in the chest.

Barry woke up with a fright, drenched in sweat. He looked around to see where he was and looked over to a blond krytonian asleep next to him. He got up and walked into the kitchen, thinking on who this Savitar guy is.

'Savitar the God of Speed?' Barry thought when he failed to realize that Kara was wide awake.

"Babe? Are you ok?" Kara said him breaking him out of his thoughts

Barry looked at Kara, "Yeah just a bad dream." He said drinking his water

Kara looked at him worried, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

He gave her a hug, "I'll be alright."

"Alright." She smiled hugging him back

"Come on let's go back to bed." He picked Kara up and zoomed them back to her bed, where Kara got comfortable in his arms.

As soon as Kara fell asleep, Barry was wide awake thinking on this 'God of Speed'. In the dream he was moving way faster than Barry ever could. Barry fell asleep and the God of Speed visited his dreams again that night ending the same way his first dream did, with him dying.

Barry tried outrunning him, but he was stronger, faster, and smarter. He grabbed him by the throat, "Let's go for a run."

He grabbed him by the neck moving at blinding speeds tossing Barry like a ragdoll. He threw him and ended up punching him repeatedly grabbing him again and running to a different location repeating the process till they ended at the waterfront, chucking him on the ground and ended up infront from him.

"Still alive down there." He said kicking him back down, "Is that all you got?"

"Not even close." Barry zoomed at him, but Savitar was faster and speeded behind him punching in the back then his face which sent Barry onto his back.

"You're out of your league, Flash. You can't and won't ever beat the God of Speed." He picked him off the ground grabbing him by his throat his blade springing from his wrist, stabbing Barry in the chest, making him wake up again.

Kara who was concerned about him watched as he tossed and turned and occasionally vibrated in the bed and finally he woke up.

"Barry what's wrong this is the second dream tonight." Kara asked

Barry wiped the sweat off his forehead, "I don't know."

Kara scooted over to him hugging him tightly, "Please Barry, I'm getting worried about you."

"There was this guy in a metal suit and he claimed to be the God of Speed and he was way faster than me." Barry explained, "And he killed me in both dreams. He said I'll never beat him no matter how fast I'll get."

"Barry it was just a dream he's not real." Kara whispered in his ear

"I don't know it felt so real." Barry layed back down with Kara in his arms.

"You have me Barry, you won't be facing him alone." Kara said smiling at him

"Thanks babe." He said pulling her into a kiss.

Kara smiled and snuggled up against him. Barry hugged her tightly till he heard her asleep. Barry tried his hardest to not fall asleep, but his body betrayed him for the third time that night Barry encountered Savitar.

"I'm free." He breathed out, "I'M FREE!!!!"

Barry picked up Wally's chest piece and looked at him, "Where's Wally?!?! Why are you doing this?!?" He yelled

"Wally took my place in the Speed force prison and why I'm doing this is because you don't deserve anything. Your speed. Kara, Joe, Cisco, HR, Caitlin, Julien, Wally, Iris. None of it and I'll take it all away after I kill you." Savitar lectured him

Barry pissed off ran straight at him and Savitar ran at him. Barry grabbed him by his mask and Savitar grabbed him by his throat. They were running around the mill till Barry chased him up a building and Savitar knocked him off of it and zoomed to him, his blade springing from his wrist, "You lose Flash." He stabbed him again.

Barry jumped up to see Kara gone and a note in her place. 'Had to go to work I'll see you later tonight love you -Kara'

Barry sighed and got dressed and speeded off to Earth-1. He walked into the cortex to see Cisco and HR arguing about something.

"Where did you hide them?!?!" HR yelled

"I didn't touch your dumb drum sticks." Cisco yelled at him

Barry rolled his eyes and sat down in a chair next to Cisco, "Cisco please give him, his drum sticks back."

"Fine!" Cisco walked off

"Thanks BA." HR smiled at him

Cisco walked in with his drum sticks and shoved them into his chest then looking over at Barry, "Barry, are you alright?"

Barry nodded his head no.

"What's wrong man?"

"I had this dream about 'The God of Speed' he called himself Savitar." Barry explained, "He killed me three times in the dream and he was way faster than me."

Cisco was quiet when he heard Barry died repeatedly to just a dream.

"Barry maybe it's not a dream?" Cisco questioned

"What do you mean?" Barry asked curiously

"Maybe your dreaming of the future, plus you never met this Savitar in person." Cisco added

'That's true, but why am I seeing these events.' Barry thought to himself

"Earth to Barry." Cisco waved his hand in his face, "Come in Barry."

"Huh? Oh sorry just thinking." Barry wiped the sleep out of his eyes

Barry walked off to the time vault, opening the door and seeing Gideon appear.

"Good evening Barry Allen." Gideon greeted

"Hey Gideon." Barry replied

"What can I help you with?" She asked

"Who is Savitar?" Barry asked

"Savitar the God of Speed. You and him have fought in the future." Gideon said

"The future? How long until he comes here?" Barry asked a bit anxiously

"He's already here." Gideon responded

"He's already here? Like in this time or what?"

"Indeed." Gideon responded

"What does he want from me?" Barry asked

"To kill you." She said before Barry zoomed off to the cortex

"Hey Barry, what's wrong?" Joe asked

"Savitar he's real and he's coming to kill me." Barry yelled out, but everyone else was a bit confused, "I spoke with Gideon and she told me who Savitar was."

"Who's Savitar?" Wally asked

"Some Speed God from the future." Cisco said

"Gideon." Barry yelled out

"Yes Barry Allen?" She responded

"Show us Savitar!!" He demanded

Then a picture of Savitar showed up, "Savitar the God of Speed."

"What does he want?" Joe asked looking at the metal suit speedster

"To kill me." Barry added

To be continued...