Can they handle me

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my deep slumber at about three AM. Perfect I'm still on my schedule. I got up from my bed and walked to my closet. In the closet i found my sports bra and shorts. Then i walked to the gym. I did five hundred sit ups and four hundred push ups. Great now I've got my warm up done. I took my iPhone out of my bag and put my ear phones in. I pushed play and let the sound of evanescence's song sweet sacrifice relax my muscles. Once I was relaxed I began to run. I ran around the gym for half an hour. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was only four. Let's see I've warmed up and run so now I need to lift weights. I went over to the weights and found a thirty pound one I put two in each hand. I did that for fifteen minutes then I switched to the punching bag. I spent the next forty minutes practicing my boxing, kick boxing, karate, judo, jujitsu, and every other form of hand to hand combat. I glanced up at the clock and noticed I had five minutes till five. I trekked up to the field outside and watched as people trickled in. Once every one was in I stood up.

I yelled "I want everyone who is considered a strong fighter or high standing pack member up front."

About ten people came forward a third of the front row stayed and the l

rest went away.

Then I said "ok now I want every elder or cripple on the left side of the second row. As part of my second row formed i plotted.

"women will you please go to the right side of the second row." as they obeyed I barked out "I want my children on the left in the third row. Teens you go on the right of the third row."

I looked over who was left only picking out lots of guys who were in there late twenty's to early fifty's. I said "ok now I want the rest of you men to form a fourth row. Now you may talk amongst your selfs as I talk to my groups."

I walked over to the first row and looked them over. I used my keen eye to pair them up with fair opponents. Then I said "you will be boxing. Start now." They all jumped forward quick and eager to please.

I approached the left side of the second row and gave everyone a partner they had a fair chance with. I handed all of them gear and said "now you guys will be practicing your punching." I demonstrated how to make a fist correctly and where on the target to hit. Then I left and headed over to my women.

When I reached the women I found them already paired up. "we saw how you did it with the others." one of them explained. I nodded and said "ok you guys have wolf to wolf combat. I want you to be a unique fighter." I turned away and marched to the third line.

I carefully matched up the children and teens. Then I said "you guys will be conditioning. I want you to do sit ups crunches pull ups push ups jumping jacks all of that stuff. Ok?". They nodded and I left them.

At the final line I found the men paired up and eager. I laughed and said "you boys will be fighting human to wolf." I whisked my

way through and assigned everyone a form to fight in. At seven I dismissed the left side of row two and all of row three. At eleven I diss missed the ladies. At twelve every one recived a two hour lunch break. Then we trudged back to the field and continued to work till six.