I was an adopted abused wolf

It's always Nina's POV unless I say some one else and to the side is Nina at fourteen

Prologue
Whack whack they are beating me again snap there they broke my leg. I hate my pack and the agony they cause. Woossshhh the whip collides with my back. I hate it but I have to stay because If I leave or fight them off like I know I can who would they abuse.  No one and if they had none to abuse they would rip them selves apart. But I must leave because in my dream the moon goddess came to my and told me it was time to leave.  I'll leave tonight get away from the abuse find freedom. Gasp gasp they're gone for now. I struggled to my feet grabbing a branch as a crutch. I left the pack house and went to my house as fast as I could I was sick of the abuse. This has gone on for eleven years since I was two. Ever since they adopted me. Why did my patents leave me if they hadn't I might have been whole. Not this scared broken girl I am. I was in my room or as it really is the pantry. I took out my 323 dollars i saved it wont last long I gathered my money and stuffed it in my pocket. I sat down and set my leg the right way. Before our werewolf healing healed it before I had time to set it. I set off leaving my pack my family the abuse. I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it is short it's just a. Prologue though