First day on the job

I woke up fully refreshed, grabbed my bags and headed out. I went to the garage to get one of the cars they loan out for missions. I chose a navy blue Lamborghini. I got in and turned the keys as i did it purred to life. I zoomed out of the driveway and onto the road. As I rode along the way I opened the windows and felt the wind rush through my auburn hair. I speed to the pack border of the dead rabbit cliff.

"hello" I thought breaking into the alpha Evan's mind.

He atomaticly responded asking "who is it that?"

I thought "this is Brooke's I was sent to protect you and train your pack."

"come come we need you" he hollered. I drove in and parked in front of their pack house. I stepped out of the car and every one turned to stare at me.

The alpha called out "who are you?"

I answered " I'm the new trainer Nina Brookes I go by Brookes though."

The male scoffed and one yelled ''how are you supposed to help us your just a girl."

I grinned a wild reckless grin and said "who ever just said that if you really feel as if I have nothing to teach you come out here and fight me."

As my opponent stepped up I observed that he was huge approximently 6'4 with bulging muscles. I can take him. "fight me" I called.

He barreled towards me but I held my ground. Just before he reached my I swung my fist up and broke his nose. Then I did an armlock and pulled him to the ground. Once he was on the ground I knocked him unconscious.

I stepped away and yelled "anybody else want to question my ability to train you."

Everybody shook their heads no and started to flee. "hold up" I said. "we aren't done here we began training today the man I just beat up and the doctor are the only one excused."

Everybody stared at me with wide eyes until I yelled "you need to run fifteen laps around the pack house then I will dismiss you."

They all jogged off scared witless and I laughed. They are scared of an adopted abused fourteen year old girl. They have no idea that I sometimes flinch away that I have nightmares. That the final beating that I recived included more than a beating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of love sorry it's short.