Chapter 21: Aww Shxt!

Start from the beginning

It was almost as if she was shocked. She didn't respond. After a while she just said okay and hung up. Seconds after she sent a text message.

Melody: I hope everything is okay with you guys. We'll talk tomorrow.

I ignored her text. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked Kiara who was now looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"She doesn't know what to think at this moment Ty, I think I have something up my sleeve." She said while closing her eyes. I got into the bed with her and kissed her forehead. "You should be resting babe. We'll handle it when you get better. Okay? Let's get some sleep."

Maria's POV

I paid David to kill Kiara, I haven't heard from him since last night and some psycho called my phone saying they're coming to get me? It better not be David playing games.

On the other hand, I don't know what's happening with Ty. I don't know if she got shot or if Kiara is dead. Why would she be at the hospital if Kiara is dead? I have so many questions. I was in my thoughts until my phone rang. Yaay, it was Ty. Finally I can relieve my stress.

Ty: Hey, sorry about yesterday. It was a crazy day. I don't think I'll be able to make it today. I need some time by myself. Can we reschedule for tomorrow?

Me: sure baby. Do you want to talk about it? Are you sure you don't want to come over?

Ty: ahh, maybe. I dunno. I'll probably text you later.

Me: No problem. I'll be waiting on you.

Why did she sound like that? She sounds sad. What did I do? I don't want her to be sad. I hate hearing the sadness in her voice. I need to find Davids' dumb ass.

A strange number was calling my phone once again, I wasn't going to answer it but I needed to find out what's going on.

"Hello Melody, this is detective Watson and I'm sorry to inform you but your husband was found dead in your home, the kids found him. Nothing was taken from the house and there's nothing on the surveillance cameras. We're suspecting suicide. Ma'am? Are you there?" 

I was in shock. I couldn't speak, I couldn't find the words. My mouth was open but nothing was coming out.

"I'm here sir. I'll be down there in a few. Are the kids okay?" I finally spoke. "Yes ma'am the kids are doing fine, they're just a little shaken up about this. See you in a few."

Is this my karma for killing Kiara? Did David do this because I didn't pay him all the money? No one over here knows I have a husband. This has to be David's doing.

I grabbed my keys and went to my house. My youngest daughter was crying, she came and hugged me but I just couldn't find the tears. "Are you guys okay? Who found him? Did you guys see anything suspicious? What did the detectives say?"

"Mom, slow down. I guess we were expecting it because Dad wasn't happy for a while now. They said it seems to be a suicide. Like we're sad, but it was expected. He would cry all night and leave suicidal notes around the house. He told us not to tell you cause he wanted to. I guess he never got the chance."  My oldest child Junior said.

There's something missing from this story, my husband would not just do this without leaving a clue. "Okay baby, can I see the notes? I'm gonna take you guys for ice cream. We can talk on the way. Get in the car babies."

I went to the bathroom and removed the stack of money from under the sink then I found a note on our bathroom wall and put it into my bag along with the money.

Did he get into trouble? Did he tell anyone about what I do? I'm fucked if he did.

I took the kids for ice cream, had a serious talk with them to tell them they'll be staying with their grandmother from now on then dropped them off at her house. She hates me anyway so I doubt I'll get to visit them frequently. She thinks I'm a hoe, a bad influence on the kids and that I take all of her sons' money.

I was about to text Ty and tell her I'm in need of comfort when I almost forgot she doesn't know about the real me. Silly me.

I got back home later that afternoon, counted the money and decided I should get an apartment. Then it hit me. Justin isn't alive anymore and I have money to pay the bills, I can just say that we were dating and I didn't have anywhere else to go.

I packed up my things and went to his house. I still have all the keys so I made myself at home. Cooked dinner, took a bath and got in bed. I decided to try and call David's girlfriend to figure out where he is. Turns out she doesn't know where he is either. That's strange. Maybe he just went into hiding I guess.

I texted Ty letting her know I'll be staying at Justin's house for a while and if she wanted to come over.

Me: Hey, I'm staying at Justin's old house. Do you want to come over tonight? I made dinner papi.

Ty: at Justin's? They let you do that? Well I guess I can. I'm out of the hospital and I got nothing to do. I'll be there in a few Melody.

Ty's POV

"Babe! Kiara! Do you see this shit?!" I shouted forgetting Kiara was laying next to me. "Yes I saw the message Ty. But how? Maybe the bitch is broke and needs somewhere to stay. Enrique told me about her husband. So take your ass over there and see what she's up to. We need a close eye on her baby. I'm good here, I'll send Enrique to stake out the house just in case it's a set-up." Kiara said while playing in my hair.

"Okay babe. I'll be checking on you every chance I get, I love you. It's time for this shit to end. I'll see what I can get out of her." I kissed Kiara and grabbed my keys off the dresser.

I got to Justin's house and she got candles all over and rose petals all over the living room floor. What is she up to? When I got upstairs she was naked and holding a robe. "What's all this?"  I asked.

"Nothing you sounded stress out on the phone so I figured you needed to relax. And here's a stack for you daddy. I bet Kiara doesn't do things like this for you." Maria said while handing me a wad of cash and rubbing my arm.

"You didn't have to, thanks." I replied staring at her like she was crazy. I took my clothes off and she took me into the bathroom. She had the bath filled with warm water and a glass of wine. I kinda like this. I was going to offer her some wine when I realized she was staring at the wall with a sad look on her face. "What's wrong? You wanna talk?"  She just guided me into the bath and we sat down facing each other. "It's nothing Ty, just some family issues. Yes I have a family but they don't talk to me. I just want to relax and ease my mind for a bit." She said while climbing on top of me.

Melody was grinding on me and kissing my neck. I love this shit. Dam. She started telling me she loves me and kept grinding on me harder, sinking her nails into my back and biting my lip.

"Get that ass up baby." I said while grabbing her ass. She got up and I followed her to the bedroom. I texted Kiara then flipped Melody over on the bed.

When we were done I texted Kiara and told her I was on my way home. She replied, surprisingly. I told Melody I was leaving and she mumbled something in her sleep. I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to wake her up.

I got a text from Enrique saying he's behind me so drive off quickly so I pulled out of the driveway and drove off. I called Kiara to tell her what Maria said.

Me: babe! She told me tonight that he she has a family who hates her. As if we didn't know all that already. But I think she's finally trusting me. We might get her ass sooner than we think.

Kiara: really? It just might happen sooner than she thinks. Just hurry up and get your ass home I want wings too. And take your ass straight in the shower soon as you get home. Bye baby. Don't forget the wings.

Well I'll be damned. At this hour she wants wings. Who is she to be ordering me around like this?

But Maria, you better watch your back.