"yea same. i remember being scared on the pirates of the carribean ride." liam says. "i don't even remember what that ride was. i'm just excited to be off from school." fred says. "yea thats the good part of this trip." emily says.

liam and brandon start whispering and i look at who there staring at. it's these 3 kids and then there dad is standing with them. when i take a closer look i see that the dad was reggie mantle. damn i haven't seen him since high school.

"guys look it's reggie!" i say and everyone turns there head. reggie looks at us all and waves.

"nononono guys stop." tayleigh says quickly. "what do you mean?" cheryl asks. "that's nicolette mantle." tay says. "ok and?" liam asks. "i punched her in the face." she says.

"oh yea so did i." juliet says. "jules you never told me her dad was reggie mantle!" jughead says. "i don't even know who reggie mantle is." she shrugs.

"well are we allowed to go talk to them and catch up or?" i ask and look at tayleigh. "go ahead." she sighs and we all walk over to him.

tayleigh, lizzie, luke, and juliet stayed on line so we don't lose our spot. also they weren't ready to talk to nicolette or any of her family after the huge fight they got in.

"hey reggie what's up?" archie says. "just at the airport with my kids." he says and laughs. "same here." i say. "i see you've got a big crew." he says and looks at all the kids. "yea there's a lot of them. most of them being cheryl and toni's." jughead says. "wow i never really expected cheryl blossom to like kids." he says. "me either to be honest." cher says and laughs.

"well this is amelia and mason. there 16. nicolette is 10." reggie says. "hi." mason says and both the girls just wave. they all look a lot like reggie.

we catch up for like 15 more minutes until we realize that tayleigh, luke, and the twins are almost up to the front of the line. "well it was fun catching up with you reg but i think it's almost our turn in line." archie says. "oh yea sorry for keeping you. where are you guys going anyway?" he asks.

"disney." veronica says. "us too." nicolette says. "no way where are you guys staying?" fangs asks. "the grand floridian." reggie says. "really? that's where we're staying!" kevin says. "then i guess we'll see you guys there." reggie says. "yea i guess we will." i say and we all go back into our spot on line.

we go past security without any trouble and make our way to the gate. "mommy can we play in the play area?" vivi asks veronica. "um sure i guess." she says and the little kids start to run. "wait here for a second though." v finishes and they all stop.

"grace and layla do you guys want to go too?" she asks. "yea sure." grace says. "me too." layla says.

"ok tay, luke, jules, and lizzie would you mind going to watch all of them. "sure no problem." luke says. "yea i was going to go anyway." lizzie says and laughs. they all go to the play area.

we all get settled at our gate and sit down with our bags. liam is acting kinda of weird and he won't stop smiling. all the 16 year olds are talking and they all seem really happy. "guys? if you don't mind me asking why are you all so happy?" i ask.

"can i tell them?" brandon asks and looks at liam. "um no i want to do it." liam says. "tell us what?" cheryl asks.

"i like mason." he says.

"ahhhhhhh!" kevin says and runs up to give him a hug. soon enough all of us are giving him a hug. "guys this is really unnecessary." he says. "no no no you don't understand we've been waiting for you to come out for like a year now." i say and laugh.

"you knew for that long?" he asks. "of course. we're your family." cher says. "so you guys are cool with it?" he asks and looks at all of us. "are you serious? we're more then ok with it. we love you." i say. he looks at me and smiles.