"I𑁋I didn't think you still thought about her." he stammered ever so lightly with a tint of fear in his voice.

Yeah, because you cheated on her. Jade thought in her head angrily. Cheated on her with another woman, not bothering to apologising, and making her leave the family permanently.

"I do," Jade said calmly, but she already felt the heat start to boil inside of her. "I still think about her a lot, of how things could have been different with all of us. How we were all once a happy family and how I was still even considered apart of this family."

"You are apart of this family," her father mentioned. "You've always been apart of the family. How can you say that?"

"Because of the amount of times you used to degrade me for every fucking mistake I did, and blaming me for Mom leaving us when I didn't do shit!" Jade snapped towards her father who was surprised by her outburst. "I was never happy around you while you drank your way to Hell, while you never listened to a single thing I said to you, even those sad, quiet 'I love yous' which you never even heard."

"Jade𑁋"

"I ruined myself for still even thinking I was your daughter!" Jade yelled out, feeling her anger at its peak and at the top of her head. "That you still loved me!"

Jade's fists were closed shut as she struggled to let go of all the anger inside her body without breaking down slowly inside of the ground.

It's always better to let go than to keep it all inside.

"I𑁋I know," her father muttered quietly, the disappointment and guilt obviously draining inside of him. "I know. I don't need to be reminded of it."

That's when Jade stopped, finally noticing the expression on her father's face as she watched the tears stream down his face. It only made her gasp slightly; her father crying had only been a rare sight, and it relieved her faintly in some unknown way. She unclenched her fists as the veins popping out of her skin resided.

"Fuck," she muttered out, feeling the guilt wash over her. "Dad, I'm so sorry."

He shook his head. "No, I get it," He rubbed his face with his hands to shield away his face from her in guilt. "I think it's best that you leave right now."

Jade only stood there for a moment before nodding. "Right."

She quickly raced away from the kitchen and up the stairs, grabbing her Pearphone and backpack before running back downstairs and out the door. She dashed to her car in a breeze, inserting the key and driving to Tori's.

--

It took a good solid fifteen minutes for Tori to get up from her bed and her feet on the floor. She felt as if all the muscles in her body went numb and sore. Her eyes were still burning and her eyelids were swollen from all the crying last night. Her chocolate hair was a mess and tangled all over the place.

She remembered her call with Jade last night, telling her everything that has happened. She loved hearing Jade's voice and her soft breathing as she listened to her talk. Though Jade wasn't there physically, Tori would know doubt only allow herself to be next to Jade in this type of situation. She would cling onto her forever and ever, until the end of time.

Jade seemed to have hanged up the call but left her a message that made her heart jump.

Jade: Good morning, beautiful, I hope you're doing better today. I'm going to be getting ready for school now. See you soon. x

Tori smiled to the text, typing out her response.

Tori: Thank you, Jade. I'm feeling a little bit better, just a bit shaken up still. Free to pick me up for school?