Chapter 12

Two weeks later

I finally was discharged from the pack medical centre over a week ago. I had to stay in a little longer then originally planned due to my immune system was a little slower which meant I could not shift. As I am carrying twins in the last week I have expanded a lot which made me a little more tired than usual.
Whilst I was in hospital I met several other omegas which helped me to settle in more and it was nice to finally feel part of a pack not an outsider which I previously felt like in my old pack. I really had a close bond to Angel and Axel out of everyone I have met so far. Axel already asked me to do the marketing for the bakery and the new café once renovations had been completed which I agreed to do. Angel had also mentioned that there were several new businesses in town looking for someone to do their marketing and websites. He had mentioned that there was a new tattoo and hair salon not far from the bakery interested in meeting me. He gave me the owners contact details so I could ring them. I explained to Angel I had a couple of projects to finish which should be done by the end of week then I could focus on new work.

I have to admit since being out of the hospital I have not really been relaxing to much as I wanted to get everything sorted out so I could move into my new house. It was a nice size house that needed a little updating and had work space connected to it so I could use it for my business. The house is situated not far from the bakery and is set back a bit from other businesses. It has quite a lot of land with it which is brilliant for me so I can let my wolf out to run free.

I stayed in the pack house for the first night out of the hospital and then moved in with Dan, Ross and Jay temporally up until yesterday. In the time I stayed with Dan and the others I went through everything I needed for the new house and my work shop. I say workshop but I mean office as it had mainly had a desk with a new computer system, a printer, a white board for brainstorming, various supplies including paper and ink etc. I had a work bench so I could work on designs for logos especial for new companies. I loved drawing so that helped with my designs. I managed to unpack majority of my new stuff last night still had a couple of boxes to un pack but could wait until tomorrow as I had other things I needed to do first.
About an hour ago I finished my final project that need to be completed which was for a small coffee shop in a town about thirty minutes away. I have to say I love been able to use my abilities to design or update a brand to me the requirements of my clients.

I just finished eating my lunch and decided to contact the owner of the tattoo shop. I found the contact information the Lunar had given me.

After a few rings someone answered the phone with a sexy husky voice. "Daniels ink and hair, Brax speaking."

I cleared my throat and calmly replied "Good afternoon Brax my name is Max I was given your number by our Lunar Angel in regards of your marketing requirements. I would have called sooner but I had a lot happen at once please accept my apologies." As I finished talking Brax replied "Thanks for contacting me Max we are still looking for someone to help us to market our business. The Lunar did explain briefly that you had a couple of projects needing to be completed and that you had been in hospital recently. Are you free this afternoon to meet up? You are welcome to come to shop if that is ok."

As he finished talking we agreed for me to meet him in three hours, which gave me enough time to get a small portfolio together showing the work I have done and some designs I had designed. I also had some templates set up for business websites which I loaded on my laptop which I was taking with me to the meeting. It was weird as I was on the phone my wolf was unsettled almost trying to take over.