Chapter 6

Max's POV

Two weeks later

It has been two weeks since I rejected my mate and to be honest I thought I would be ill but I wasn't. My wolf Levi told me that he felt contented and he felt there was a pull further we got to Moon Valley. I almost felt happy but at the same time I felt sad because I already knew I was carrying a baby which was unwanted by his alpha father but I knew that if the goddess had plans for me to find my second chance mate. To be honest Mace was never my mate he was just an abuser. I know no matter what happens this pup will be loved. I spoke to Dan and Ross several times since I left and even though Dan was supposed to be the next Alpha of his pack but due to the fact he did not want to follow the way the pack had previously been led by his dad and he also knew that he could never change the way that the pack thought, Dan decided not to take over as the Alpha which led him to decide to leave. He decided he would speak to the Alpha of the pack I was planning to go to and asked if he could also join he planned to explain everything to him what had been going on with his pack and also with mine as he had information regarding both packs. He also told me not only was our packs going to be investigated by the council so was the twins pack.

Little info: that I have not mentioned to you before Dan is older than Max he was not actually a pupil of the school and was on placement as a classroom assistant for year nines as he actually wants to be a high school teacher.

As I made my away to the new pack I stopped in a small town outside Arizona state which was mixed with both shifters and humans. I managed to work there for a few weeks before my bump started to get bigger. In that time I managed to save some more money to start my new life. The truth was no one new this but before I left the pack I had found that my parents had left me with some money I managed to sneak into the Alphas office and found documents proving everything that had been left to me that the Alpha had taken for himself and hid it his personal bank account. I managed to open an online account and transfer the money which should have been mine in the first place. The stupid Alpha had left his bank details in his top drawer and his login details. I managed to copy things on a fob and handed it to Dan the day before it was Mace's birthday because I knew I would be leaving no matter what.

What makes me laugh is the pack thought I was just a stupid omega but I have more IQ then them put together.

The evidence I gathered was so bad that majority of the pack would probably end up either punished or executed for the crimes that had been committed. Both the Alpha and his prick of a son have committed various crimes not just towards me but others. Dan had quickly let me know not so long ago that he had already handed information to a friend of his that works on the board of the council for him to investigate. He could talk to me for too long as he was not sure who was listening all I knew was shit was going to hit the fan soon but luckily I would be nowhere near when it did.