The blond clung himself onto Jungkook "Thank you"

The kind voice of misses Park filled the hallway "Are you two man coming?" called from the living room. 

Jungkook kissed the man's forehead before pushing him towards the gate to awkwardness "You go first"

¤¤¤

Jimin's dad pulled his son into a bro-hug "Kido, what took you so long?" his father smiled from ear to ear and inspected is son properly "Did you lost weight?" 

Jimin shook his head "Dad, I'm not a kid anym-"

"Jimin, who is this?" Mister Park walked past his son like he became air and grabbed Jungkook's hand to shake it roughly "Park Chan" 

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm Jimin's...." his last word quenched in his throat "Friend" 

Mister Park smiled widely "Strong handshake" he let his eyes drift to Jungkook's big arm muscles "And muscular biceps. You go to the gym?" 

"Dad" Jimin said sternly. 

"Oh right, sorry" mister Park hit Jungkook's shoulder and glanced at Jimin "Kido, your sister is up-"

"Jimina!" a high pitched voice echoed through the room. A skinny brown-haired girl with red lipstick, a short skirt and heavy eye make-up flew in Jimin's arm "I missed you bro" 

"Lisa-" Jimin said with a died voice. 

"Oohh, who is this?" Lisa turned to Jungkook and twinkled with her eyes, gaping at Jungkook's muscled body, tight black shirt, dark wavy hair and touch attitude "Where did you find this guy?" she said flirty.

Jungkook had to admit, he felt flattered "Jeon Jungkook" he said while straightening his back a bit which caused Lisa to gasp.

Jimin felt himself effaced right away, she alway did this, but now it was even worse than usual.

Mister Park guided them to the dinning table "Let's have a drink and chat" 

Jimin rolled his eyes, one thing his dad alway did was trying to catch up with time and treat Jimin like a baby. 

When they were all settled, and provided with hot coffee and some cookies, mister Park could finally start with questioning Jungkook.

"So Jungkook, I can obviously hear your and outlander" he said with a way too exited undertone. 

Jimin had already warned Jungkook for this so he exactly knew what to say "Yes mister Park, I originally come from Spain, sir" he took a decent sip from his coffee and continued like a real gentleman "But I came here for work" 

Lisa, who sat on the corner of the table, hang on his lips like an obsessed person "A Spaniard huh" she leaned her head on her hand and gazed in Jungkook's eyes "And what do you do for living then?"

Jimin became more annoyed by his sister every second "He works for the government" he said proudly. 

Lisa glanced at her brother "Did I ask you anything Jimin?" she said bitchy. 

"Lisa, be nice to your brother" misses Park said sternly. 

She rolled her eyes and twirled her hair around her finger "So, the government, interesting. And how-"

"How did you two met?" Mister Park interrupted. 

Jungkook turned his head to the other side of the table where mister Park sat, his lips parted.

"At the club...I was out with friends and we united with his friends" Jimin said quickly while planting a fake smile on his lips. 

Jungkook became more confused every time Jimin spoke, what was he doing? He tried to make eye contact with his boyfriend, but all he did was avoiding it.