Halloween Party

Mulai dari awal

Bakugou looked back at the kids in front of him to see them all looking down with frowns on their faces. He looked back at Deku to see him doing the same.

"Eri!" He said making the little girl look up at him. "If you could be anything for Halloween what would you be?" The girl smiled and started bouncing in her seat. "A Disney princess! They always get happy endings!" "Okay which Disney princess?" Bakugou asked while getting a piece of paper and a pencil. "Umm Ariel! No Jasmine! Oh or Elsa!" "Just pick one brat!" Bakugou said while erasing the names since she kept changing her mind.

"Then....Rapunzel!" "You sure?" "Yup! She's brave just like me!" Eri said with a bright smile on her face. "Alright, Rapunzel it is. Who's next?" Bakugou asked and the rest of the kid's hands shot up eagerly wanting to tell him what they always dreamed of being for Halloween.

"Oh can I be Deadpool!?" Bakugou just nodded and wrote Deadpool next to the kid's name. He then looked up at Deku who was watching him write down everything the kids were saying. "Your turn." He said making Deku stumble back and flush. "M-my turn!?" "Yeah what do you want to be for Halloween?" "Umm, I don't know I haven't really thought about it in a while. I-I guess a ghost?" "Ha, a ghost really?" Bakugou laughed a bit but regretted it when he saw Deku frown and look down.

"You're right it's stupid don't write that." "No no no no! It's great! I think you'll look good as a ghost!" Bakugou quickly said and wrote down the word ghost next to Deku's name making the greenette smile softly. "Then what are you going to go as Kacchan?" Deku asked. "Me?!" "Yeah, I think you should be a vampire!" One of the kids said. "Or a ninja!" "Oh how about something funny like a clown!" "Yeah, a clown!" "Clown clown clown!" All the kids began to chant making Deku laugh and Bakugou growl.

"Haha *ahem* Kacchan you sound like a wolf when you do that!" Deku laughed out. "Well, I'm not dressing up as a damn clown!" He yelled making the kids boo at him. "How about you go as a werewolf then. After all you were just growling like one." Deku suggested. "Ugh, I'll think about it." Bakugou said while folding the piece of paper he wrote on and placing it in his pocket.

"Alright Deku lets go set up all the stuff for the party." Bakugou said while getting up. "Yeah okay, I think all the games and stuff are downstairs." Deku told him. "Great. See you later brats!" "Bye Bakugou bye Deku!" All the kids waved bye at them as they walked out of the room.

"Kacchan?" "Hmm?" "What are you going to do with the list?" Deku asked as they walked down the hall leading to the staircase for downstairs. "I'm going to get you all better costumes." He simply replied. "But isn't that a lot of money? I don't want you to waste your money on a few stupid costumes...especially one for me..." He mumbled the last part quietly but Bakugou still managed to hear and he stopped in his tracks making Deku stop as well.

"They are not just some stupid costumes! This is their chance to feel like a normal kid just like you said! And if that means wasting a few bucks then so be it! I want to see those brats in actual costumes, with buckets filled to the top with candy, and bright shining smiles on their faces! I want to see you like that too." Bakugou told him making the greenette's cheeks turn pink and a smile appeared on his face.

"Thank you."

Next Day
"What do you mean you're not coming anymore!?" Kirishima asked the blonde who is currently sitting on his motorcycle strapping on his helmet. "I'm not fucking coming anymore. Just go egg the houses without me." "Dude it's not going to be as fun without you! And what do you have to do that's so much better then egging and teepeeing the teacher's houses!?" "I'm going over to the hospital." Bakugou said while starting up his bike.