Chapter 1

Dedicated to all the Yoongi stans out there.

???:Hey, Y/N. Are you listening?

Y/N: Oh sorry, Jungkook. What were you saying?

Jungkook: You were not listening to me. Noona, you have been spacing out alot these days. What happen?

I don't know the answer too. I don't know what happened. Ever since the day I woke up in the hospital, I don't remember what happened. And ever since that day, I feel like something is missing. Something very important to me.

Y/N: It's nothing. Don't worry, okay.

Jungkook: If you say so.

Y/N: Anyway,what were you talking about?

Jungkook:I said I have a crush on this girl. She is in your class. I know she is older than me but I still like her.

Y/N:Spill the beans.

Jungkook:It's Lee Jieun.

Y/N: IU?(I almost spitted out my coffee)

Jungkook: Yeah.Her. So I was...you know...wondering how to ask her out.

Y/N: Listen carefully...come closer.

He obeyed and was leaning close towards me. I knocked his head off his neck.

Y/N: Yah!Did you see your face in the mirror? There are so many damn freaking handsome guys after her. Sorry to say it to you brother but... she is way out of your league.

Jungkook: Are you my sister or a foe in disguise? How can you say that to your handsome hot brother?

Y/N: Sorry but it's the universal truth.

Jungkook: I will make Jieun mine.

Y/N: Yeah. When the pigs fly.

I laughed non stop but stopped instantly when I realized that it sounded familiar.

After that realization,I felt dizzy and my head started to hurt like hell and that's when my vision failed me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up as I heard giggles around me. I stood up to find a boy standing infront of me with his back faced on me. I couldn't see his face but I could tell that he was wearing a high school uniform. I could still hear him giggle and he said in between his laugh...

???:I gotta tell you something...

I tapped on his shoulder and waited for him to look around but I instantly woke up in a hospital bed.

Y/N: What happen?

I looked around for an answer.

???: You fainted.

For Jungkook to answer.
I looked at my left to see his friend Taehyung.

Y/N: Ahhh....

Was the only thing I could come up with because we have this awkward atmosphere everytime we are left alone.

Y/N: Where is Jungkook?

Taehyung: He went to buy some food.

As expected, he always gives me short brief answers. I have always had this feeling that he doesn't like me. Oh well... who cares.

Before i could answer Taehyung with another 'Ahhh' Doctor Lee walked in and said...

D.Lee: I told you not to stress your brain.

Y/N: Sorry,doctor. I didn't stress my brain. It's just that I had this crazy dream after I said something to Jungkook.

D.Lee: What did you say to him?

Y/N: When the pigs fly.

D.Lee: That's weird.

I chuckled at his response.

Y/N: Yeah. From now onwards, I will use 'a cold day in July'.

Suddenly like before, my head had this throbbing pain as if someone has stabbed a knife on it and all the visions I had before came in flowing quickly.

The high school boy.

I don't know why...but a tear rolled down my cheek unconsciously.

He gave out a shaky chuckle and confessed...

???:I love you,Jeon Y/N.

Author's note

Hey guys.
I promise you it will get interesting.

I will try my best for you to not regret reading this 📘.

I don't want you to waste your 🕒 thus I will make it interesting.

💜 you,guys.

Take care.

Xs and Os.