Asuna finds out about Miki!? | Kirito's accidental virtual waifu! | part 2

The next day approached the Kirigaya household. 

Kazuto Kirigaya was busy snoring away. After spending the whole night breaking every known fourth wall and explaining to Miki that she was a video game character, he deserved his sleep. 

Of course, Miki did not take the news lightly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-What do you mean I'm not real, Kazuto-senpai?!"

Kazuto sighs in annoyance as he rests his head on the back of his bed while sitting beside Miki on the floor. 

"Miki, for the last time, you're from a made-up world where people like me called players can pretend to take you out on dates, probably because they can't ask girls out due to a lack of confidence or something if they're anything like Klein..."

"A-anything like Klein?"

"Don't worry about that..."

Miki holds her hands to her cheeks and tears up. 

Kazuto notices this and leans closer to her in panic. 

"Are you going to cry again?"

"M-Maybe...I-I don't understand what you're telling me, so I'm actually not real and the world I live in is one big lie and the purpose of my existence is to entertain shy male individuals by accompanying them on pretend dates?!"

Kazuto scratches his cheek nervously. 

"W-well, yeah..." 

Miki's eyes widen as she clutches her chest. 

"My existence is a lie!" 

"C-Calm down!"

"Don't tell me to calm down when I just found out all I am are a bunch of pixels on a screen!" 

"I-I didn't even say that!"

"You don't understand how confusing this is, Kazuto senpai!"

Miki lunges a punch at Kazuto. 

"!!!"

A crash can be heard from Kazuto's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Kazuto approaches Miki, who was sitting on the floor sobbing quietly, with some green tea to calm her down. 

He kneels down and places the cup of tea beside her while handing her a tissue. 

Miki looks up at Kazuto, her green eyes glistening with her tears. 

She takes the tissue from him and wipes her tears. 

Kazuto watches her and smiles. 

"I understand it's hard to come to terms with it all..."

Miki slowly reaches out for the tea and holds it up to her lips. 

After taking a few sips, she looks at him. 

"I-I understand it all now..."

"Y-you do?"

"Mhm...while you were downstairs making tea, I-I played a bit of the game..."