Chapter 17 Detention Whiz

"Ron's grades don't stink anymore than your's did!," Harry yelled at Snape. They were in their usual class in potions. Snape had been telling Ron how bad his grades were and Harry had gotten feed up. He had told Snape off in front of the whole class and was now standing up and glaring at Snape. "Detention, Mr.Potter," Snape said. "But.....," Harry started. "Sit down," Snape cut in. "But I.....,"Harry tried again. "Be quiet Potter before you make things any worse for yourself," Snape said simply before turning his back. Harry leaned back in his chair and looked at Ron. He mouthed thank you to Harry. You're getting me double Christmas presents this year Harry mouthed back. Harry thought about detention. The famous Harry Potter had detention. What would Ginny say?
****************************
That night, Harry went to Snape's classroom for detention. He spent two hours sorting out all of Snape's potions ingredients. Which was highly disgusting. When he got out of detention, Ginny was waiting for him outside the door. When he first saw her, she smiled at him. But as he got closer Ginny's smile disappeared. When Harry was right in front of Ginny she was frowning. "What? You're not happy to-," Harry started but was cut off by Ginny slapping him. "What was that for?!," Harry asked/yelled rubbing his cheek. "You got detention, so I slapped you," Ginny said like it was obviously "Well, sorry I was sticking up for your brother!," Harry said taking Ginny's hand. "I guess that's okay then," Ginny said. "Now come on. This place is creepy.," she said. They walked back to the common room hand in hand. When they got back to the room, Harry kissed Ginny goodnight and went to the boys dorm. Harry layed in bed and made a promise. He was never going to get detention or get hurt at Hogwarts again. For Ginny. Harry would do anything for her.
----------------------------------------------------
Bad Harry! He got detention! Bad boy! I love the end. It's so romantic! Anyways I need ideas! Next chapter is........ I don't know! I've gotta go brainstorm now so Ba Bye Potter heads! AVADVA KERDEVA!!!!!!!! ~Sky