Chapter 24 Malfoy's Plan

Harry ran towards the great hall. He burst into breakfast quickly taking his seat next to Ron and Hermione. He smacked his hands on the table, panting slightly. "Malfoy...plan....Ginny..
note," Harry panted. He pushed a scrap of parchment on the table. Ron and Hermione leaned over to read. It said: Potter, if you want to have your girlfriend back, do what I say. Go to the empty classroom on the second floor. Bring Weasel and Granger if you must. The other Weasel will be waiting. You disgust me Potter. Malfoy. Ron and Hermione looked at each other and locked eyes. They knew what they had to do.
---------
Harry, Hermione, and Ron walked over to the second floor's empty classroom. They opened the door to find something much worse then they could have imagined. Draco Malfoy was standing there with his usual sneer. His blonde hair was messed up and his shirt was wrinkled. His trousers were loose and his shoes were scuffed up. Ginny was in the corner. She was unconscious and her hair was messed up. "Ginny!," Harry yelled making towards her. Malfoy stepped in front of him and smirked. "You didn't think this would be that easy right Potter?," Draco asked taking out his wand. "What do you want Malfoy," Harry snarled. "Well a duel. You win, you can take that blood traitor. I win, I'll make out with her in front of your face Potter," Draco said smirking. While the mere thought of snogging Ginny disgusted him, seeing Potter in pain was a step up for Malfoy. Harry pulled out his wand. The boys lashed out spells at each other. Draco used the killing curse numerous times but Harry dodged them. Hermione and Rob stood to the side watching them. Hermione was clinging to Ron's arm. "Stupefy!," Malfoy shouted. It hit Harry in the chest. Ginny was beginning to wake up. "Harry?," she whispered. "Ginny..," Harry mumbled. He was sprawled on the floor, panting. He struggled to his feet. Malfoy was leaning on the floor. "I guess you lose Potter. Watch and learn how to smog someone," Malfoy sneered. He leaned in towards Ginny's face. "STUPEFY!," Harry bellowed. Malfoy was thrown backwards into the wall. A steady line of blood trickled down his forehead. "Harry!," Ginny cried running to his side. Harry collapsed on the floor.
----------------------------------------------------
Oooooh Malfoy just got burned!What happened to Harry? What will happen to Malfoy? Something bad I know. Something bad will happen to Malfoy I mean. Not Harry. Next chapter spoilers! Percy Weasley finds Harry and Ginny kissing in an empty classroom. What will he do? Will he tell everyone? Don't miss it! Bye Potter heads! AVADVA KERDEVA!!!!!!! ~Sky