Chapter 22 Hermione's advice

Harry walked into the library and found Hermione in between the shelves, looking for books. When he tapped her shoulder he must have startled her, because she turned sharply and aimed a punch right at his face. Her fist stopped an inch away from his face. "Oh Harry you scared me!," Hermione sighed. "Sorry but I need help," harry said following Hermione through the shelves. "What?," She asked picking up a book and examining it only to put it back again. She turned her attention back to Harry. " Well, I helped Ron get Lavender as a girlfriend and now Ginny is mad at me because she hates Lavender and Lavender hates her and Ron is mad because Ginny called Lavender a slut and," Harry heaved a deep breath. "I just don't know what to do" Hermione tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I think you should talk to Ginny and tell her to let Ron date who he wants. Honestly, I don't think Lavender is the right person for him but it's his life," Hermione shrugged but Harry sensed sadness in her voice. He knew Hermione liked Ron and hated Lavender all the same. "Okay. Thanks Hermione. I'll do that," Harry said. He went back to the common room and saw Ginny with Katie Bell. He went up to them. "Hey Ginny. Can I talk to you for a minute?," Harry asked. "Sure," Ginny replied. Katie walked away with a wink at Ginny. "I think you should get off Ron's case about Lavender," Harry said rubbing Ginny's shoulder. Ginny shook her head and looked at Harry's deep green eyes. "Harry she is despicable and doesn't deserve my brother," Ginny said. "Ron will find out in time if she is the one for him but in the meantime, promise me you will leave Ron alone?," Harry said lifting Ginny's chin with his fingers. Ginny nodded and smiled at her boyfriend. Harry kissed her and walked away. Ginny sighed and went to study for their History of Magic test.
----------------------------------------------------
Ok so in the nest chapter Ron will get hurt and both Lavender and Hermione will be there in the Hospital Wing at the same time. Who's name will Ron mumble in his sleep? Lavender or Hermione? Be here next time for this thrilling new chapter! The link for this book is http://w.tt/1uWpwlm for all of the people that didn't know. I will try to post one more chapter tonight and more tomorrow. Bye Potter heads! AVADVA KERDEVA!!!!!!! ~Sky