Chapter 15 The Quitditch Game

It was the first game of the Quitditch season and Ginny's first game of real Quitditch. Ginny had never played Quitditch before. She had flown on her broom but she had never actually played the game. She was very excited but she was also concerned for Harry. Ginny was afraid he would get hurt. "I don't want to see you get hurt," said Ginny at breakfast on the day of the match. Harry laughed. "Ginny I'm supposed to be worried about you," He said smiling at her. "I know but.....,"Ginny started but Harry cut her off. "Its ok I'll be fine. I've done this plenty of times. You be careful out there ok?," He said. "Ok," Ginny said and they went to get ready for the game.
****************************
The Griffindor players went out into the field and got into positions. The Slytheriens followed. The game began. Ginny swished back and forth on her broom looking for Harry and the quaffle(a ball used in Quitditch and thrown by the chasers) at the same time. She spotted Harry looking for the snitch(a ball used in Quitditch that is caught by the seeker which is Harry and when caught by the seeker the game is over). Ginny kept playing and scoring as many points a possible. Harry had just caught the snitch when a bludger(a ball used in Quitditch hit by beeters which are Fred and George) hit him in his back. Harry fell off his broom and started falling towards the ground. "NOOOO!!!!," Ginny screamed forgetting they were in the middle of the game. George swept down on his broom and caught Harry in mid air. Ginny rushed to go see Harry who was unconscious. But she was blocked by the teachers and students surrounding him. "Harry please be okay," She whispered to herself as she pushed through the crowd surrounding Harry.
----------------------------------------------------
Aww sorry that Harry got hurt and sport for the suspense but he needed to be injured in order for the next chapter to work. Its gonna be romantic. Oh Harry's fine just a broken arm or leg I think should do it. Anyway gonna work on that so Bye Potter heads! AVADVA KERDEVA!!!!!!! ~Sky

Harry Potter and the Fight For Love (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara