Chapter 21 Lavender Brown

"You're making way to big a deal out of this. We are just talking to her," Harry told Ron who was sweeting like an animal. Lavender was sitting in a chair at a chair in the common room. Harry and Ron stood off to the side. Ron trying to build up the courage to talk to her. Finally they walked over to Lavender. She looked up at Harry and Ron and smiled. "Hi Harry," Lavender said. Then she blushes as she looked at Ron. "Hi Ron," she said looking at Ron who looked like he was burning up. Ron said something that sounded like "hilimiu". Lavender giggled. "Can I touch your hair," She asked Ron. "Y-y-yeah," Ron said. Lavender reached up and ran her fingers through Ron's hair. Harry watched them thinking he might puke. "Uh I'm gonna go find Ginny," he said and dashed out of the common room. He went into the library and knocked into Ginny. They spun around twice, Harry holding her arms. Ginny steadied herself and smiled at Harry. She kissed his cheek. "What's up," she asked sitting down in a chair. "Ron and Lavender are in the common room. Lavender is running her hand through his hair," Harry blurted. Ginny's face darkened and she ran out of the library with Harry hot on her heels. She burst into the common room to find Ron and Lavender laughing and talking. Ginny marched over, yanked him up by his hair, and dragged him towards a corner with him yelling "Ow! Hair! Hair!". Harry walked over to them. "Lavender? Lavender really? She is disgusting and a slut!," Ginny whisper shouted. "Yeah well she doesn't like you either. Don't you ever call my girlfriend a slut again!," Ron scolded his sister. Ginny and Harry stared at Ron slack jawed. "Girlfriend?!," They said in unison. Ron blushed red. "Yes I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes," Ron said grinning. "Congratulations mate! I-," Harry stopped when he saw the evil look Ginny was giving him. Harry looked down at his hands like they were the most interesting things he'd ever seen. "I can't believe you Ron. I know you can do better!," Ginny said. Ron shook his head. "You don't get it," he said before turning around and heading back towards Lavender. Ginny stormed away towards the girl dormitries, leaving Harry alone. He sighed and headed back towards the library. When in doubt, talk to Hermione.
----------------------------------------------------
Hello Potter heads! So Harry will talk to Hermione and she will give advice. Will Ron stay with Lavender? Will Harry and Ginny's relationship be hurt my this disagreement? Don't miss it! I will be starting a new book soon called "Percy Jackson and Harry Potter United". So you can look forward to that. Well I have to go Potter heads but keep me posted! AVADVA KERDEVA!!!!!!!! ~Sky