Chapter 23 Ron makes his Mark

One day, while playing Quitiditch, Ron made the winning score before Harry, the seeker. Ron falls off his broom and is escorted to the Hospital Wing. "What are you doing here!," Lavender shrieked. Hermione turns her head. She was holding an unconscious Ron's hand and sitting on the edge of his bed. "I am visiting a friend. Do you mind?," Hermione said. "Oh he doesn't want you," Lavender sneered. "I'm his girlfriend!" Hermione rolled her eyes. Ron mumbled something under his breath. Hermione and Lavender were silenced straining to listen for Ron to speak. "Er-my-knee...Her-my-knee....Hermione...Hermione
," Ron mumbled. Lavender gasped, glared at Hermione, and stormed out of the hospital wing. Hermione, a little in shock herself, brushed Ron's hair out of his eyes, and held his hand. She really wanted to kiss him. No she thought Not until you're sure.
-------
Ron came to the Great Gall at breakfast blushing madly. Hermione and Harry looked at him. Hermione cleared her throat and glanced at Ron's lips."Hey Hermione, Harry," Ron said his ears going red. "Ron do you remember anything from yesterday?," Hermione asked. "Yes I remember everything," Ron said. "And I think I meant to say it" Harry looked at his two friends. "I broke up with Lavender and I think she hates me now," Ron shrugged. "Ugh! Bloody hell! Hermione likes you! You like Hermione! Just kiss or what ever! Look at me and Ginny!," Harry paused and tried to put an arm around his girlfriend but got an elbow in the ribs instead. "See!," Harry said massaging his ribs. "Perfectly happy!" Hermione and Ron looked at each other. "Is that true Ronald? Do you really like me?," Hermione asked grabbing Ron's hand. Ron sighed and nodded. Hermione smiled and kissed him. This took Ron totally by surprise. Hermione's eyes were closed but Ron's eyes were bulging out of his head. Finally he closed his eyes and kissed her back. Harry smirked at his friends and turned to Ginny. "Oh what? Do you want a kiss now?," She asked smiling at Harry. Harry nodded and Ginny rolled her eyes. She kissed him. "I love you," Ginny said. "I love you too," Harry said. It was a pretty good day at Hogwarts until Draco Malfoy came into the picture.
----------------------------------------------------
Ooooooh! What is Draco going to do the bad boy? You'll have to read to find out and that was my last update for today so Haha! It's all in my mind. Here's a hint: Ginny is involved. That's it! Bye Potter heads! AVADVA KERDEVA!!!!!! ~Sky