Chapter 16 Hurt Harry

Ginny got to see Harry when the Griffindor team went to the hospital wing to see him. Ginny stayed in the back and waited until everyone had left to go see Harry herself. After the last person had left it was just her and Harry who was in a hospital bed. Ginny went up to him. His arm was in a cast and his head was in a bandage around his jet black hair. Ginny sat on the edge of his bed and they stared at each other. Ginny had tears in her eyes. "You told me you would be ok that you wouldn't get hurt," she said grabbing his hand. Harry smiled at her. He tried to sit up but failed. Ginny pushed him back down and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry Ginny I'm sorry that you have to go through me being unpredictable and always getting into some danger I'm really sorry that-," Harry said but was cut short. Ginny had leaned forward and kissed him. They were still holding hands and what a sight it was. A very beautiful sight. When they had finished kissing. Ginny left the hospital wing with only a couple words said to Harry. "I love you, you idiot" and that was all Harry needed to have a great sleep that night and to go find Ginny the next morning.
----------------------------------------------------
Eh? Eh? What did I tell you! Romantic chapter! Everything's good now! Sky can't just let Harry die! We need him for like 10 more chapters or something! Oh and Ginny needs someone to love. And it would be cruel to make him die. That would be sick. Anyway, next chapter spoilers. Harry gets detention and let's see how Ginny responds to that. That'll be a two chapter chapter I think. Better get busy! Bye Potter heads! AVADVA KERDEVA!!!!!!!!!! ~Sky
P.S Ignore Dobby in the picture. I need a picture of Harry in the hospital wing and that was all they had. Sorry! ~Sky