Chapter 25 Percy Weasley

Harry groaned as he sat up in bed. He took in his surroundings. Harry was in a Hospital bed in the Hospital Wing. Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were talking in hushed voices in the corner, not aware that Harry was awake. "Hey guys look! I'm not dead!," Harry yelled grinning. His friends turned toward him and smiled. Ginny ran over to Harry and threw her arms around him. She sobbed and cried but Harry didn't mind. Ginny lifted her head up and kissed him. Harry kissed Ginny back. Apparently Ron and Hermione thought it necessary to kiss because they started making out right along with Harry and Ginny. "That Malfoy. Threatened to kiss my girlfriend. Oh....," Harry growled. Ginny smiled at his protectiveness. "Don't worry about 'im," Ron said. "The git got suspended" "Aww I wanted to rip his lips off and tell him not to kiss you," Harry pouted. Ginny laughed along with Ron and Hermione. They left the hospital wing and came face to face with Malfoy and his dad. He sneered at them. "Don't worry Drakey. Go crawl up in a corner and suck your thumb!," Ron called after Draco. The teens laughed as they ran up to the common room. They sat on a sofa and talked for a bit. "Okay guys. I'm gonna go get a snack. Ginny you wanna come?," Harry asked. Ginny nodded and followed Harry to the door. "Hey this isn't the way to the Great Hall," She frowned as they passed the doors. "I know," Harry said taking her hand. Ginny grinned as they walked into an empty classroom. "I love you," Harry said putting his hands on Ginny's waist. Ginny didn't respond as she kissed him fiercely. Harry pushed Ginny Ginny against the wall. He was about to deepen the kiss further, when a straggled yelp cane from the door. The teens looked up at Percy Weasley as he looked open mouthed at them. "I.....you....Gin....classroom?," He sputtered. Harry sighed. "We're dating," Ginny said. Typically Percy gave Harry the long and short of it which was that if he ever hurt his sister he would pay. Percy marched out of the classroom and down the hall. Harry and Ginny sat on the floor in silence. "What're we going to do? It's almost seventh year and well what are we doing?," Ginny asked. Harry shrugged. "I don't know," he said but he reached it his robes and squeezed a small black box. Where it stayed for another year.
-----------------------------------------------
Good Lord it's been too long! I hope you guys haven't forgotten bout me! This story is officially off hold! But I have bad news. THE STORY HAS ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER!!! *goes into corner and cries* Thank you guys for all your views! I love you! Byeeeee ~Sky