"Okay okay , we know my hero name why don't you make one for Bakugou." Midoriya said trying to get the attention off of him. "Who's that?" One kid asked. "I'm Bakugou." The blonde spoke up realizing he's never introduced himself to anyone. "Oh, we just call you Mr. grumpy pants." "Or big old meanie." "Or ugly." The kids said and they all started to laugh irritating the blonde.

"I can't think of a hero name." "Me neither. Hey Mr.grumpy pants what's your quirk?" "Quirk?" the blonde questioned. "Oh, a quirk is a word we made up. It basically means superpower like mine is I have superhuman strength and speed." Deku explained to him. "Yeah and mine is the power to rewind things!" Eri said while jumping up and down. "Mine is flying!" "I have lava powers!" The kids started listing off their powers until it was Bakugou's turn.

"Uhh, I have explosions?" He said but it was more of a question. All the kids seemed to like it though. "How big are the explosions!?" "Umm, I can destroy an entire building with one." "Woah!" All the kids exclaimed. Bakugou smiled a bit and looked over at Midoriya to see him smiling as well.

"So what about my hero name I'm thinking ground zero." Bakugou suggests but the kids all shook their heads. "Nah only heroes get cool names." "I thought I was a hero." "No your quirk is too powerful so your gonna be the villain!" "Huh! But Deku's quirk is just as strong!" "Yeah but we like Deku." Eri said and the rest of the kids nodded in agreement. Bakugou looked over at Deku with a confused face but Deku merely shrugged with a smile plastered on his own face.

"Okay, so what's my villain name then?" Bakugou asked and the kids got quiet thinking about a name. "How about Kacchan?" Deku suggested. "That doesn't sound that threatening." Bakugou said. "No, but it is cute!" Deku told him while placing a pirate hat on top of his head making the blonde flush.

"I like it! People won't think he's a bad guy because of how silly it is!" "Yeah, and silly bad guy names are always the strongest villain!" "Okay then everyone active your quirks and attack the evil villain Kacchan!" Deku said and pointed at Bakugou. "I like to see you try pipsqueaks I'm going to win!" Bakugou yelled getting into character. "Not if we stop you first charge!" Eri said and the kids started to "attack" Bakugou.

"Ugh, I think one of them actually bit me." Bakugou grumbled tracing his hand over the faint teeth outline on his arm. "Haha *ahem* well you were a pretty convincing villain, I'm going to start calling you Kacchan from now on." Deku said while smiling at the blonde who was sitting across from him. "Ha, okay then I get to call you Deku from now on." "At least I'm a hero and not a villain." "Ha yeah, I guess I kinda already look like a bad guy." Bakugou said while pointing to his face and making his usual grumpy expression which made Deku giggle.

"You don't look that bad." Deku told him. "Yeah well, I act that bad why do you think I'm here." "Oh yeah, you did say you got in trouble with the law. What did you do?" "I stole a police car." Bakugou smirked when he saw Midoriya's eyes go wide. "Your joking!" "Nope check it out!" He pulled out his phone and showed him the video he and his friends recorded when they first hijacked the car.

"I can't believe you actually did that and I can't believe you still have your phone! What did you give Joy?" "A phone case. I pretend to take a call on it and I handed it over to her she didn't question it since she saw me on it and thought it was real." "Wow, I see why you got sent here now." Deku joked.

"What about you?" Bakugou asked. "Huh?" "Why are you volunteering here?" "Oh um, school I have to do some community service/volunteer work each year." "Oh, we must go to different schools then. What grade are you in?" "I'm 16 so I'm a junior." "Oh I'm a senior." "17?" "18 I'll be 19 in April." "Oh so you stayed back a year." Bakugou just nodded which made Deku laugh a little.

"You really are bad, huh?" "Yeah well at least I'm not short. What are you like 4 feet tall?" Bakugou joked and he laughed a bit when Deku's mouth dropped open and he his eyes narrowed at the blonde. He was clearly offended.

"I'm 5'4 and a half thank you very much! So I'm not short I'm fun size plus you are just freakishly tall!" Deku said while crossing his arms. "Haha I'm only 6'2." "Only!?" Deku exclaimed making Bakugou laugh more. "Geez your a whole slender man." "That guy was 7'10 at best." "Oh and you would know wouldn't you slender man." Deku teased and the two started laughing. Once the two had stopped they just looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

"Haha *ahem* umm I guess your parents were pretty mad at you for stealing a police car, huh?" Deku said while looking down and away from the blonde, tucking a piece of his hair behind his ear while doing so. Bakugou sighed and leaned back in his seat making the greenette look back up at him.

"My parents didn't even care enough about me to show up when I was sent to the police station. My mai- er my aunt had to get me." Bakugou said and caught himself from revealing to Izuku that he has a maid and is rich.

"Oh, that sucks." "Yeah tell me about it. Yesterday I packed my thing and went to live at my friend's place." "Wow, I can never imagine doing that my mom likes me to stay in one place and she checks up on me every chance she gets." "Well, at least she gives you attention my parents didn't even know I stole a cop car until I told them about it yesterday." "Hmm, you should tell them to spend more time with you." "Pfft yeah right! All they know is work work work there's no way they'll make time for me." "You're their son they should always have time for you." Bakugou just shrugged and leaned back further into his seat.

"No one has time for me."

"I do."
———————————————————————

☺️