Chapter 10

The Unforgettable Kiss
——————————
Y/N's POV
Oh no.

As Mingi pinned me to the wall, his face went closer to me. I tried to move away from him but he keeps his hand on my shoulder, preventing me to leave.

As his face was near mine, I can feel his warm breath on mine. He gets nearer to my face, I keep on avoiding it but since I'm pinned to a wall, I can't move any further.

Now our noses were touching. I tried to push him away but he's just too strong. Then he did what he was planning to do...

He kissed me.

The kiss was passionate. I closed my eyes because I couldn't push him away. In this feeling, my heart was racing, it feels like my heart is going to give up soon.

Once he stopped, I was in shock on what had happened. I started punching him on his chest but only a smirk crept on his face.

" Now were in good terms. I'm sorry for what I've done to you." His smirk turned into a cheeky smile. Was he serious?

" Oh, and if you're going to complain about the kiss, I'm sorry, but it was kinda sudden. I hope you understand." He said. What's wrong with him?

Then Mingi suddenly ran inside. I touched my lips, I keep on remembering about what happened. As I touched my cheeks, I can feel that it was burning as a blush crept unto my cheeks.

I then went inside and saw Seonghwa with a smirk on his face as he went towards me. What in the freaking world is happening?!

As he got closer he then said, " So, how's your kiss with your Mingi?" While wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

" H-how did y-you know?!"

" I think because I'm the only one Mingi can trust and as your childhood best friend, he told me."

He told me, he told me, he told me, he told me, he told me, he told me, he told me, he told me.

" ARGH!" I shouted but only Seonghwa can hear since the party's music was loud enough to block my shout.

" Why, why, why?? Are you okay Y/N??" Seonghwa asked me very worriedly.

" I'm gonna kill that Mingi later." I calmed down but my voice was noticeable with rage and anger.

" I think you should. Now, I'm gonna go back to them now, you go back to your friends now." He said while patting my shoulder, leaving me to go to my friends.

When I sat down on my seat, I was suddenly startled because of the screams of my friends.

" Guys, would you quiet down."

" Sorry. But we really wanna know what happened between you and Mingi." Joy unnie said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down in the way of teasing me.

" Yah, what makes you think that." I said in annoyance.

" Well first of all, you two were taking too long outside. Second, Mingi came in without you. And lastly third, Mingi keeps looking at you." As Seulgi unnie said the third one, I looked at Mingi's direction. As we were connecting our eyes, he suddenly looks away.

" See? Told ya." Yeri unnie said.

" Okay guys, lets stop teasing Y/N, lets just party!!" Irene unnie said defending me. I mouthed a 'thank you' to her and she nodded.

AFTER THE PARTY

The party's finished. Me, San, and Seonghwa, went inside their limousine. I didn't have someone to talk to because both of them were tired and so was I, and they're kind of a little bit drunk.

As I got home, San and Seonghwa waved goodbye as their limousine went away from my sight.

I got inside my house. I checked the watch that Seonghwa gave me, 8:39 pm. I saw my siblings watching a movie together as they greeted me without even looking at me.

I changed my clothes then I pushed myself to lay in bed. I closed my eyes trying to sleep. But I couldn't. So I checked my phone and browsed some random stuff. Suddenly, someone texted me.

HWASEONG

HwaSeong
Hey Y/N, wanna come
join us tomorrow with
the group to the mall?
Lets hang out.

I just replied with a sure why not. Seonghwa really likes to go outing.

Then I felt my eyes getting heavy, and the last thing I know, I was sleeping.
——————————
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Stay safe from COVID-19 :).

Please support, vote, and comment on my story. Bye gotta go!