Chapter 24

Its Coming
——————————
Seungcheol's POV
I'm really f***ing scared right now. I'm currently walking to school right now and I feel like someone is following me.

I fasten my pace as I hear footsteps. I quickly turned around but saw nobody. I swear I heard footsteps.

As I finally reached school, I looked around and only saw some students. I need to tell Mingi and Y/N about this.

I opened my locker and a red piece of paper fell out of it.

After school, meet me at the alley near this school. If you don't arrive you know what happens to your friends.

Who wrote this? Should I go there? And if I don't what'll happen to Mingi and Y/N?

I then notice a word under the sentence I read.

Turn Note.

I followed and turned it and saw another note.

And don't you even dare to tell anybody even your friends.

The f**k, is this?

I threw it to the trash can near the student's lockers, and walked to my classroom.

Third Person's POV
Mingi and Y/N were teasing each other in the classroom, since their teacher hasn't arrived yet. Their classmates looked at them confused. They haven't seen Mingi and Y/N this close, since the two were hiding their relationship. But, it wouldn't hurt to at least tell somebody, right?

The two then saw Y/N's friends coming near them.

" So Y/N, would you mind if you'd spill the tea?" Seulgi teased as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

" Should I tell them, Ki?" Y/N asked as she whispered to Mingi.

" Sure, the whole school deserves to know." Mingi whispered back to Y/N which made Y/N slap his shoulder playfully. Y/N's friends were just in front of them and looking at the two, flustered.

" Hello? You were supposed to tell us.." Wendy reminded as she waved her hands in front of the two.

" Oh yeah. We're dating." Mingi straightforwardly said. Some students in the class hearing them, making their heads turn to the latter.

The 5, well, were really surprised. They really weren't expecting that answer. The last time they were this early, they just met and Mingi was still bullying Y/N.

" Really?" Irene asked Y/N with an expressionless face. Y/N could just nod, in hope that Irene doesn't attack her. Cause she doesn't like men.

" Oh My Gosh!! My Y/N has a lover!!" Irene yelled and hugged Y/N. The students yelled, teasing the two new lovebirds.

" 'My Y/N?' You wish. Y/N's mine." Seulgi mocked Irene and pushed her playfully so that she can hug Y/N.

Mingi could just watch at the sight of her girlfriend and her friends. ' Sometimes, I think girls are weird. But that's what they are.' Mingi thought.

The teacher entered the room, so the students and the girls sat down on their seats. But when Mingi looked beside Y/N, he noticed that the chair beside her wasn't occupied. ' I wonder where's Seungcheol.' He thought. He shakes the thoughts out of his mind as their lecture started.

< SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL>

Seungcheol arrived at the alley near his school. But he couldn't see anyone.

" You arrived just in time."

Seungcheol tried to find the source of the voice. Nothing. Nobody was there. Nobody dared to even go to that alley. It's really dark there, and rumor has it that many people died there.

He then saw a mysterious men lurking in the shadows. He showed himself to the flustered boy, and began to speak.

" You really decided to come here? You know this place is dangerous." The man warned. Seungcheol feels like he heard this voice before, it seems familiar.

" Are you f***ing with me right now?!" He shouted.

" It was really a good thing you came here. I'm ready to punish you."

Seungcheol's eyes widened as he saw a sharp weapon taken out at the back of the man's back.

" Run."
——————————
Haii peeps. I'm sry for not updating. I lost my WiFi for a whole week. I couldn't update. So here ya go. You are now fed with another chap.

Out of topic, but, I really want a chapter three of Boy Story's B2 World it's the cutest animation. UwU. Stan Boy Story, stan young talent ya'll.

I think, after I finish this Fanfiction, I'm gonna write a different one.

Any of ya'll want some DahMo? Well, I'm a Dahyun enthusiast so yeah. I really like all the ships Dahyun's in.

Buh-Bye!!!!!!!!