Chapter 3

Childhood friend
——————————
Y/N wakes up finding herself laying down on a bed and saw a man sitting next to her, she didn't know who the man was so she asks him. " Um, who are you?"

" I'm the one who brought you here, and I'm one of Song Mingi's friends."

Upon hearing the name Song Mingi, she scooted back to avoid Mingi's friend knowing he might hurt her. The man realized that he scared the girl out of his words, so he introduced himself. " Oh, did I scare you? Don't worry, I'm not like Mingi and the others." Still no respond from the girl. " Oh, by the way, I'm Choi San, nice to meet you-?"

" K- Kim Y/N"

" Nice to meet you Kim Y/N!"

" Don't tell anyone that we're friends, lets keep it to the two of us, alright?"

" Sure, San."

" But how are we going to meet each other?" San asked.

" Here's my address and my number." Y/N said while giving San a piece of paper containing her address and her number.

" Sure, I'd be happy to meet you!"

The two were confused as San heard a notification on his phone.

Mingki

Mingki
San, where are you?
We've been finding you
everywhere.

San
Oh, I'm here at the clinic.

  Mingki
Why are you at the
clinic?

San
I had a stomachache
But I'm good now.

Mingki
Just get here already.
Don't care about your
stomachache

Y/N, while patiently waiting for San gets curious, she looks at their conversation. " Wow, he's rude."

" I better get going, get better okay?"

" Sure, I'll see you whenever!"

The corners of San's mouth raised up showing his dimple-like smile. And waved goodbye to his new friend.

Mingi's POV
What's taking San so long?! " Still waiting for San?"

" Yeosang hyung."

" Hm?"

" Go find San for me."

" Sure." Yeosang gets up from his seat and started walking out of the cafeteria.

Yeosang's POV
I was walking down the hall, looking everywhere for San. Still nowhere to be found. That kid! Why is he leaving without us?! Suddenly, a student caught my attention. He was walking out of the clinic waving to someone before closing the door gently. I ran over to him. Of course, it was San.

" San, where have you been?!"

" Sorry hyung, I had a stomachache."

But who was he waving to earlier? I clearly saw him waving to someone earlier. " Hey San?"