Chapter 27

I Love You
——————————
Y/N's POV
It's been 3 whole months since Cheol passed away. Some of our classmates couldn't get over it. My siblings heard about it and mourned with us. It really is painful to lose someone you love. I miss him. I feel so bad for rejecting his feelings.

*DING DONG*

I ran to the door and opened it and saw Mingi holding a bouquet and gave it to me.

" Hey Y/N." He greeted me cheekily.

" What is it again Mingi?" I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He's been coming to my house a lot and making me hang out with him.

I led him to the living room to sit down and let him speak.

" Are you free today? Let's hang out again. Please? My treat this time." He pleaded.

" Wait. I'm going to check." I pretended to check my phone if I had schedules. When in fact, I'm free today. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Mingi.

" I just cleared my non-existent schedule for you Ki." I said as I pecked his cheek making him blush.

" Stop that!" Mingi shouted playfully.

" What? You mean this?" I pecked him on the cheek again making him blush more.

" Revenge!" He shouted like a kid. Then he started tickling me making both of us burst out laughing.

He kept on tickling me until we both fell on the couch, with him on top of me. I froze but Mingi pecked me on my lips. Making me blush.

" You better stop making me blush." He giggled.

But he stopped giggling. And leaned in and smacked his lips into mine. This sensational feeling (A/N: Stan SF9). This was all that I needed.

When Mingi pulled out, we heard clapping. We stood up and turned around and saw Jin oppa and Sejeong unnie standing in the kitchen.

" That was the best show ever!" Jin said as he kept on clapping. Well, this is awkward.

" So, you two hanging out? Sure. Just be back by 10:30pm." Sejeong unnie said. We nod in response.

" I'll just get changed." I said as I kissed Mingi on the cheek once again as I proceeded upstairs.

" I'm ready Ki!" I shouted and went downstairs. I then cling unto Mingi's arm and waved goodbye to my siblings and went to Mingi's car.

" So, where are we going?"

" It's a surprise Y/N-nie."

" Please, Ki?" I pleaded.

" That won't work Y/N. Just wait it'll be exciting." I sighed as I couldn't get an answer from Mingi.

" We're here Y/N."

I was about to get off when Mingi suddenly stopped me.

" Stay here." He held my arm to stop me from getting off.

He opened his car door and went out. He then went to mine and opened it to help me get up.

" Wow, being a gentleman."

" I haven't got to do this to you." He smiled cheekily at me and pecked me on my lips.

" So, where are we, Ki?"

" We're at Treasure Restaurant."

" I've heard of it. Isn't this place expensive?"

" It ain't expensive since I'm here." He bragged. I hit his arm.

" Yah! What did you do that for?!" Mingi whined.

" You have THAT much money?" I said, emphasizing the word THAT.

" Puh-lease. Of course I do. Now, let's go, shall we?" He said as he led the way into the restaurant.

" Hello ma'am and sir. Welcome to Treasure Restaurant. Table for two?" A worker greeted as soon as we got inside the restaurant.

" Yeah. Table for two." Mingi replied and the waiter led the way for a table for two people.

" What will be your orders, sir and ma'am?"

" I'll take one plate of bibimbap, and a strawberry shake." Mingi ordered as he looked through the menu.

" I'll take one plate of bibim nengmyun ( spicy cold noodle ) and mango shake." I ordered.

The waiter then nodded when he wrote our orders in his notepad. He then left.

" So, what do you think, Y/N?"

" It's beautiful. From the lights to the decorations, and the large amount of costumers."

" Hehe, glad you liked it." He chuckled as he pinched my cheek.

" Here are your orders. Enjoy." The waiter said as he placed our orders on the table.

" Thanks Mingi. I love you."

" I love you too Y/N. Now enjoy your food."
——————————
Here's the update!! I realized I updated this about 1:25 in the morning. Me and my grandparents are watching a kdrama. So ever since, we've been sleeping late. Eheh. Bai lmao.