Kise's weaker, much weaker than Aomine-- but his tenacity is admirable. It makes Aomine excited, and Aomine just wants to keep facing him over and over, to see if he'l manage to stop him even once.

"Oh, this is making me mad," Haizaki scowls at them. He jabs a thumb in their direction, hollering, "Aomine is ball-hogging!"

"I think it's fine, I don't need to run because they're just playing with themselves," Murasakibara already has a bag of chips even though he's in the middle of the field.

"You shouldn't be lazy, Murasakibara-kun," Kuroko says, and the two jolt, surprised by his sudden appearance between them.

"Fuck, Tetsuya?!" Haizaki shoots back.

"Huh? Kuro-chin, you were playing?" Murasakibara wonders.

"Yes, I was playing the whole time."

"Huh? I didn't notice," Murasakibara mutters. Then he extends his bag of potato chips, "want some?"

"Yes please," Kuroko accepts the offer, reaching into the bag and crunching on a salty chip. He gestures for Haizaki to take one too, and though the gray-haired boy frowns a little, reluctant, he still reaches over to take some.

Not like they had anything better to do, anyways.

"That's unhygienic," Midorima offers his very unwanted input. "We're sweaty from playing, you should wash your hands first."

"He has a point,. You have something neater to eat, Murasakibara?" Haizaki asks, "our neat freak doesn't like sweaty hands."

Murasakibara blinks, considering slowly. Then he totters over to the bench and retrieves a bag of multicoloured wrapped candies.

"...I have sweets."

Haizaki and Kuroko twinkle at that. "Oh, I'm taking the grape one. Tetsuya, you want the vanilla one, right?" Haizaki reaches down to inspect all the colours, "there's a mint one for some reason. Midorima, you want it?"

And that's how Midorima joins the little circle, the green-haired one half-heartedly making sure they don't overeat. They start debating over which flavour's the best one.

Then Nijimura's voice cuts in.

"FOCUS ON THE GAME!" he yells, "STOP EATING, ALL OF YOU! I SWEAR--"

"Crap, Shittymura's here! Retreat!"

-

"What were you idiots even doing?"

Aomine laughs at them when they regroup to clean up. The foursome sported a triple layer ice cream on their heads-- not literally, Nijimura just punched them all on the heads three times each-- and were currently in reflection.

"You were being a hog, Aomine-kun. We got bored," Kuroko says, and Aomine squawks, offended.

"Aomine doesn't get any of the candy," Haizaki says monotonously, nursing the bump on his head, tears, prickling from the corners of his eyes.

"I already finished them anyways," Murasakibara adds moodily.

And Midorima fixes his glasses, not adding fuel to flames.