Hero Analysis: Cyclone/The Wind Phantom

Start from the beginning

He's shown to overpower almost every Villain and fellow Pro Heroes very easily when he's locked in the battle. He easily defeated his former teacher now co-worker Eraserhead even with his Erasure Quirk. 

As for his teamwork and cooperativeness, he is even more deadly combining his intel and quick impromptu planning he can deliver any plan almost flawlessly. And he does so with no emotion nor moral. Which sometimes is detrimental to his brand. And how people look at him.

The best trait for Cyclone is his drive and cooperativeness. He is willing to go over his limits just to improve and knows that his Quirk could be one of the deadliest when used right and the right person is wielding it. 

And his weapons of choice make him for stealth and covert type of hero. More than a front-line type. 

Enhanced Endurance: 

Some people think that Cyclone is incredibly fit for his young age. And his association with the wind element and oxygen can power his Respiratory System quite a bit. And thus, he can fight for an extended amount of time. One time he fought Himiko Toga for a good 15 minutes before he was forced to retreat due to the back-up. And he said he regretted it because he would have destroyed them also since he wasn't tired or "wind" ed... Get it?

Mastermind-like Intelligence: 

It stems from his scout-heavy nature of studying heroes and villains alike to see their weaknesses and exploit it to gain a slight advantage over their adversary. But on his own, he's a hell of an impromptu strategist with near flawless execution. And he's found a way to almost counter the drawback of his Quirk. The reason which is currently unknown and Cyclone hasn't gave his secret away.

Enhanced Reflexes: 

Cyclone has shown that he can avoid almost anything. One time he avoided "my" (He means All Might - Aizawa.) Detroit Smash and countered immediately. And witnesses on many crime scenes that Cyclone could destroy the trouble-makers with no damage taken from any of his body. And with his unknown ability that he calls the "Eye", he is basically untouchable. Since he can predict the enemy's movements. From what he's said personally. 

Super Moves/Passive Abilities: 

Wind Walk: Cyclone does an "athletic" stance and takes his sword out and disappears into thin air. And then in a 30m area around him, he cuts everything that in it. So makes for a super good clear-out move. He uses it when he sneaks in deep into enemy lines...

Oxygen Poisoning: He can make air almost unbreathable. In other words, he can contaminate air to the point of poisoning it. He first uses this in his last year at U. A at the Final Examinations.

Wind Control: Hurricane: If he focuses his power in one move he can make a terrifying hurricane that tears havoc into the certain area he chooses to be destroyed. Did I mention his Quirk could be the most destructive Quirk of all current heroes? 

Wind Skin (Passive): His skin is wind. His whole body is wind. Bullets just go through him and most projectiles. He can't activate nor deactivate it. It's permanently on. It could be bad if he's trying to project someone. 

Wind Aura (Passive): His aura of unpredictability and power makes him scary when he uses this ability/passive. He can activate it giving him benefits like more wind to control since he's putting a lot of wind in one specific area, gives him a noticeable speed boost and any other person in that aura's radius will be subjected to slowness and decrease of morale. (It also affects fellow Heroes. - Aizawa.)