Four guys, One apartment

Start from the beginning

"As long as there's no drinking. I'm down." Stiles said and I rolled my eyes. We all sat down around the table and I sighed.

"So, what game are we playing?" I asked and Derek grinned. "Well your the only girl here. Were playing who knows Dawn the best." Derek said.

"Great, a game I can't even play." I groaned and they all nodde , when you know the answer." I told them.

"Wait, how's this fair. Your brother knows everything." Taylor argued. "Actually he doesn't." I winked.

"When's my birthday?" I asked and Stiles grabbed the cup. "Yesterday."

"Fine. I was starting of easy." I told them. "Favorite color?" I asked and Taylor grabbed the cup.

"Easy, purple." Taylor shrugged and I grinned. "See, you got that right?"

"Where did I first work?" I asked and this time Theo grabbed the cup. "In and out." He answered.

"Okay how many jobs did I have during college?" I asked and Stiles grabbed the cup.

"Favorite sibling?" I asked and Derek grabbed the cup. "Me, duh. I do know you." He gave a sour smile and I chuckled.

"Who's do I hate the most?" I asked and Stiles grabbed the cup. "That would be me. Tied with Lucy." Stiles said and I nodded.

"That is the most accurate answer you've given ever since I've met you." I insulted and Stiles looked taken back.

I saw Taylor's face when I mentioned Lucy and he furrowed his eyes. "Who do I love the most in this room?" I asked and Theo and Derek both grabbed the cup.

"That answers your question." Taylor said and I smiled. "I've got a question?" Theo said.

"When did Dawn, feel the most alone?" Theo asked and I widened my eyes kicking his leg under the table.

Stiles grabbed the club slowly. "When Billie passed?"He guessed and I shook my head.

"When you left her." Taylor answered and I sighed. He sat back with his arms crossed. Theo was trying to prove a point to Stiles. Make him admit something.

"You guys should start heading of. For the airport." I told them and they nodded.

Stiles was the first to stand up heading of to one of the guest rooms. "How come when we always play a game. It gets someone mad?" Derek asked.

"I was thinking the exact same thing brother. Until I realised you guys always pick the games." I answered and he stood up and I saw my puppy tugging on my leg.

"Hey baby." I smiled and I stroked her. "She got a name?" Taylor asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet." I told him and I heard Theo's phone buzz. "Is that lover boys girl?" I teased and he sighed.

"I gotta take this." He said walking out. "Im sorry you had to go through that." I told him and he shrugged.

"No biggie. I kinda like to see guys competing for a girl." He grinned and I raised a brow.

"You were the one of the competitors. And you won." I told him and I smiled.

"I realised I didn't get you a birthday gift." He said and I shook my head. "Don't worry. The breakfast was amaizing enough." I told him and he looked down at my lips.

"Are you gonna keep looking, or are you gonna kiss me?"I asked and he scoffed placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I heard Stilinski footsteps coming in, but I didn't care. I carried on kissing on Taylor and I heard him clear his throat.

I saw all the guys stood their with there bags. "Im starting to like you less." Derek said and I rolled my eyes.

"Im not." Theo smirked and I sighed. "Just stay here. I'm gonna go wave them of." I whispered to Taylor and he nodded.

I walked outside with the boys and I saw their Uber waiting. "Have a nice flight." I told them and they smiled.

"So no goodbye hugs?" Theo asked and I smiled shaking my head. He came over to hug me and I sighed.

"Well, if I hug you. I might cry, and you know Dawn is not a sucker for crying. But also this might be the last time I see you." I mumbled and he nodded.

I saw Stiles leaned against the car and I huffed looking at him. "Your gonna come to Beacon Hills. I know it." Derek walked over hugging me.

"Yeah, we'll see brother. Now don't strangle me." I told him and he chuckled sitting in the car and so did Theo.

"I guess I'll see you around?" Stiles said and I sighed. "Stilinski, try not to get drunk and drive yourself in trouble." I gave him a small wink as my hands were placed in my pocket.

"Im not counting on it." He grinned. "You still wear it?" He asked pointing at the bracelet.

"Yeah, it's kinda goes with every outfit."