Lose weight

Do you want me to come too.

No no no. You went this morning for Paul. Go home and rest. James says.

But...

No buts. Let's go home. Sam says as he picks me up.

Sammy! I squeal while laughing

Come on sweetheart time for bed.

Night bro let me know if you need anything. I shout over Sam's shoulder as he walks to the truck.

Will do. My twin shouts as Sam carries me to he's care.

See you in the morning A. The boys say as they head home. As I get in the truck James hops in behind me and Sam leans down and kisses my scar.

I love you Sammy.

I love you more. He says as he goes to the drives side and hops in and drives home..... when we get back to the house James heads inside as I follow him with Sam following behind me siting on the couch.

Night Sam. Night A.

Night James. Sam says as I look at my fiancé worried.

Baby? What's wrong? I ask taking off my shoes and sit beside him

So now that your mom is awake what is the next move here? Sam asks.

Make sure she's fully ok before we go forward with sending out the wedding invites and moving in together. I say as I cuddle into Sam's chest.  I think it will be a good idea to postpone moving in together till I know she's completely back to normal.

I understand but I do got to ask you something. Sam says looking down at me

Ok baby. I say sitting up and facing him

I know I've stayed with you, James and Arron for the last two months to help you out with anything you needed while Rain was in the hospital but I got to ask do you feel ready to live with me when the time comes? He asks running he's fingers through my hair.

I am. I believe that despite the circumstances I learned a lot with you being here with me the last two month and I feel even more certain that once we move in together at your place everything will be smooth as life will let it be and I can officially say that I'm one hundred percent ready to move in with you Sam. It will just be at a later date.

So you have no worries about moving in together like you did before?

No I don't. Do you Sammy?

No Sweetheart.

In that case I can't wait to move in together and have our own place to start our life together and hopefully in the near future the beginnings of a beautiful family.

I can't wait to start that new chapter with you Sam.

I can't ether Sweetheart. He says with a smile as I yawn.

You tired?

Yeah.

Ok let's head to bed. Sam says as he picks me up and carries me up to my room. Once we are in my room and change back into my pyjamas before laying back in bed watching Sam take he's shirt of.

Damn that body. I say checking out he's perfectly toned body.

I can say the same for you. Sam says smirking at me through the mirror as I get up and wrap my arms around he's waist and press kisses to he's tense shoulders.

Why so tense baby? I ask kissing down he's spine.

Just thinking about Jacob. He could have hurt you and the leach is still out there.

I know Sam but mom is ok and Jacob didn't hurt me. I say as I continue to kiss he's back as my hands run up and down he's chest and stomach.

Your so beautiful Sweetheart. He says turning to me as I look up at him. Baby on the count of three. Jump. One.... two.... three. He says as I jump and wrap my legs around he's waist as he carried me to bed and lays me down. Baby, can I talk to you about a few things that are on my mind? He ask

Of course Sammy. You can always talk to me. I say flipping him so I'm on top of he's chest.

Do you think I'm good looking?

Of course I think your good looking Sammy.

Do you think I need to lose some weight and start building up my body?

Not at all. Why are you asking?

Because....

Because why?

Because I feel like you would like me better if I had more of a muscular built.

Sammy I love you the way you are.

You say that but I'm not as toned as you would like me to be and I know that angel.

If you think I want you more toned out and muscular then you don't know me as well as you think you do. I say cupping he's face.

What do you mean?

I think you are absolutely perfect the way you are. Your not over weight at all or to thin. You are absolutely perfect and I don't want you to change for any reason. I love you for you.

I know that but wouldn't you want me to have a glorious eight pack like Jacob?

No because to be honest I like guys with less of a show off built. I will admit they are nice to look at but they are not ideal for cuddling or sleeping on during cold nights.

But the fat..

The little bit of  is what makes it even better for cuddles and not to mention  that little bit of fat that you do have helps protect your organs.

But if I lost the weight I would have more stamina....

Baby trust me your stamina is absolutely perfect. I say with a smirk as I kiss he's lips.

I But Jacob....

Forget about Jacob.  I'm with you. I want you. Sam I'm marrying you in two months not him. So forget him. You are the one I want and I think your perfect the way you are. Please don't change. Please. I beg running my hands through he's hair as I rest my head on he's chest listening to he's heartbeat. I love you.

I love you to angel but I'm fat. He says as my wolf comes out absolutely angry....