Cake appointment

Awe so cute. Paul teases

Shut up Paul. I say with a smile.

You know taking care of the pack is great practice for when we have our own children.

Ew... Embry says fake gagging

Ok enough. I say as my eyes flash red making the pack shut up.

You ok Angel? Leah asks

Yeah, I'm fine. I say cuddling into Sam's chest with a smile but, stop when  I hear someone calling my name..... when I turn around I see Bella walking up to me.

What do you want Swan? I Asks looking at her.

How dare you hurt Jacob like this! He loves you and you marry someone else?! She screams in my face.

He cheated I moved on and I'm happy now leave before I get angry. I say as I take Sam's hand

Bella. You are not welcome here. Sam says.

Fine. Just remember that you're second best!!! She screams leaving.

God I hate her. Paul says as I turn to sam.

Baby... you are not...

I know. Now let's go we have a few appointments today for our wedding. Leah as the planner are you coming with us? Sam asks.

Sure. Leah says with a smile.

Just warning you now you will have to watch us kiss a lot. Sam say as he smiles down at me.

I'm fine with that let's go. You two have a cake appointment first.

Perfect let's go. Bye guys. Love you. I say as we walk to the truck.

Love you too.  The pack shouts in unison as I get in Sam's truck.

So your cake appointment is at yummy wedding cake shop downtown.

Ok. And if we don't find our perfect wedding cake there. We could go to Washington sometime this week and look there. Sam says

Ok but isn't today just to see what we like and taste some cakes? I asks

Yeah but there is no reason we can't keep the big picture in mine. Sam says as we pull up to the cake shop and park in the parking lot.

Let's head in. I say with a smile as I hop out of the car and grab my purse before walking in. When we get inside I can't help but to look at all the beautiful wedding cakes they have on display and try to picture what mine and sam's will look like.

You ok? Sam asks gently kissing my neck.

Yeah just excited. I say happily

Hello my name is Anna. Is there something I can help you two with today?

Hi Anna. My fiancé and I have an appointment today for 12:15

Are you mr and mrs Uley? She asks.

Yes we are. Sam says with a smile