They are cute

Hi Sam. Have you been taking care of my little girl. Mom asks

He has mom. He's been by my side every step of the way these past two months.

Two months? I've been out for that's long?

Yes you have. 

How's everything with the wedding?

It's great we have a few more thing to do but mostly everything is done.

I'm going to get everyone else. Sam says as he kisses my mom's cheek and then kisses my lips.

What have I missed these last two months mom asks....

Well, Sam and I are done most of the wedding stuff, we have a date set. All we have to do is send out the invites. Riley showed how again but Sam and I dealt with that and Jacob is being.... an idiot trying to destroy my relationship with Sam but beside that every has been pretty normal. Sam has technically moved into the house to make sure I'm ok and he has helped so much this past two months.

So are you going to move in with him.

I am. I say with a smile. But once I know your ok and your back on your feet fully.

That's understandable white wolf and I am so happy for you and Sam.

Thank you mom. Sam and the pack have helped me a lot while you were in your coma.  I don't know if I would have made it without them.

So tell me about the wedding.

We both agreed to do it on the beach where he proposed and the reception will be a at this restaurant with the woods as it back year and it has a dance floor and everything.

I can't wait to see it. Mom says with a bright smile as someone knocks on the door.

Come in. I say as Sam and the pack walks in.

Everyone is here to see you Rain. Sam says

Thank you Sam. Mom  says as she gets out of bed and hugging James as I walk to Sam and hug him.

You ok Sweetheart? Sam asks.

Yeah I am. I feel like I can finally death knowing that my mom is ok and remembers everything. I say as he kisses my head.

I love you angel. I can't wait until our wedding day.sam Says

May 17th is going to be the best day of my life. I say with a smile as I kisses sam passionately once I pull away I look up to see billy standing at the door with a bouquet of lillies for my mom. Mom I think someone is here to see you.  I say with a smile as she looks up to see Billy and runs to him hugging him.

I'm so happy your on Rain. Billy says holding my mom. I brought you your favourite flowers. 

awe billy thank you. She says with a smile.

They are cute together. Sam says with a smile

They are. I wounded I'd James will ever be like that? I hope we are one day.

Maybe. Sam says looking down at me with a smile.

Now that mom's awake and remembers everything I feel like I can finally breath and move forward with my wedding. I think to myself as someone walks into the room.....