Home

I love you so much Angel.

I love you more Sam. I says as he brings me into his arms and hold me.

Lets gets some rest babygirl. He says kissing my lips and cuddles into my chest as we fall asleep each other's arms....  
(Back to Angel's POV)
When I wake up I see Sam putting in a shirt

Morning sweetheart.

Morning, how are you?

I'm good. How are you? I ask as I get up and kiss he's lip.

I'm great beautiful. Last night was amazing. I never had that done to me before.

I'm glade you enjoyed it and your wolf, How is he?

He's over the moon. He's been dying for a proper release.

While I'm glade I could help handsome.

You did more then help. In fact I think that was my first hand job. He says as I look down while blushing

Really?

Yes really.

Well I'm glade I can give you your first. I say as I change

Your so cute. Come on let's get ready to go. Sam says as I change into a pair of shorts and I tee shirt. Let's pack everything in the truck then eat.

Ok. He says as I come out.

Ready?

Yeah. He says without a shirt on.

Babe? I think your forgetting something?

What? He asks in confusion

Your shirt.

Oh. I'm not going to wear one.

Why?

Because I over heat.

But if you don't wear one other girls are going to check you out. I say with a pout.

Who cares. I have the women of my dreams right here and as long as I have you that's all that matters. Sam says with a smile

I love you.

I love you more sweetheart. Now let's pack up the truck. He says as I pick up my suitcase and take he's hand as we leave the room.

How bout I'll pack the truck and you find us a table for breakfast? I ask

Good idea but, How bout I'll pack the truck and you find us a table for breakfast? He asks taking my suitcase out of my hand and walking away. As he walks away I walk to the breakfast buffet and go get sam and I a plate. And find us a table.

Awe you got me a plate. Thank you.

Your welcome my love. I say as I eat my breakfast.

So, you excited to head home?

And plan our wedding? Of course. I miss the pack and our moms and Billy.

Leah will be happy that we figured out more things for our big day. 

I know. I say with a smile as we eat. Oh my god I need to find your wedding band. I say as Sam laughs

What's so funny?

Your freaking out like our wedding is in a few days.

I'm sorry I'm just excited and want to have everything ready.

I know but I don't want you to stress yourself out ok? Sam asks as he takes my hand and holds it.

Ok baby. I say as I eat. After we finish eating I lay some cash on the table for a tip and get up.

Your perfect. You know that.

I'm not but thank you Sammy. Let's hit the road we have a long drive ahead of us. I say as I walks into the truck and hop in as Sam smiles at me

Come on Sam. Let's move. I tell him as he hops in a stops the truck.

Next stop home. I say as he drives. After hours of driving we finally arrive at my house. Oh thanks god. I say as I run inside.

Mom! I'm home! I yells as I look around the house but no one is there.

Boy?! James?!

Where is everyone? Sam asks I walk around my house.

I have no idea. I say as we hear something fall upstairs.....