The storm.

I'm just scared that if we rush it we will lose sight of everything.

Sweetheart I understand that your scared of what the future could hold but, at the same time of right after our wedding we don't make love. I will be completely ok with that because I'm with the woman I love. As for us rushing into things. If your really that scared we can postpone it for a while till your ready. Ok. I don't ever want you to feel rushed and most importantly I don't want what we have to feel forced or rushed.

Okay. I say as I cuddle into him.

Ok. He says as he holds me

I love you so much Sammy. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I love you more sweetheart . Sam says as a we see a flash of light in the sky.

Oh no... I mutter quietly....

What's wrong? Sam asks

N...nothing... I say

Sweetheart what.... he starts but gets cut of by a clap of thunder.

Aha!! I scream as I jump closer to him.

Sweetheart. Are you scared of thunder?

A little...I say as a another clasp of thunder roars through the sky as I burry my head in his chest as I let out a whimper.

Hey Hey, I'm right here. Nothings going to hurt you. Sam says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I hate thunder storms. I say as I cuddle into his chest as he turn into the radio.

Why are you scared of thunder?

I just hate them. They always scared me.

Ok. Sam says as it pours outside.

Sammy you can't drive in this storm we could get hurt.

Sweetheart we'll be fine.

Baby, it's 10:00. We have five and a half more hours to go, it's to dangerous to drive and your exhausted.

I'll be...

Sam... 

Fine if you can find a place. We'll stop for the night. He says I pull out my phone and find us a place to say.

I found a hotel with breakfast and it's a hundred dollars a night.

How far is it? He asks

Eight miles down.

Ok love. He says as he drives and holds me in his arms. When we arrive at the hotel another clap of thunder roars from the sky.

I fucking hate thunder it's so big and loud. I say getting out of the truck and running into the hotel. Sam grabs the suitcases and heads inside

You know sweetheart, there is nothing to be afraid of. He says as I sign us in and go into the room we are staying in for the night. Once we get in I call my mom.

Hey mom?

Hey white wolf, are you on your way home? She asks

We were but, it started to thunder and rain really bad so we now we are in a hotel. NI tell her as Sam comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Oh ok. How was his family?"

"Everyone was so nice mom. Oh did you know that Lily is Sam's cousin?

Really? Mom asks

Yeah and she was super happy about the engagement everyone was. How's the pack and Arron?

The packs good and so is Arron. Paul still doesn't like him though.

Paul will come around. I know it. I say as Sam kisses my neck. And cuddles into me.

How Sam? Mom asks

He's good. He's right here with me.

Hi, Rain.

You better be treating her like a queen Sam and  be respectful of her and her body.

Mom....

Don't worry I am alway respectful of her. He says kiss as he kisses me cheek.

Good. I better let you two go. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you both. Mom says

We love you too mom. See ya tomorrow. I say hanging up as a clap of thunder makes me jump into Sam's arms.

Hey, I'm here everything's ok. He says pulling me into his arms

I hate thunder storms.

I know. Let's get ready for bed and we can cuddle up together till the storm passes. Sam says as he takes off his shirt and his shorts.

Sam, your so handsome. I say with a smile as I look deeply into his eyes.

Thank you. He says with a smile as he kisses my lips. Once he pulls away I turn and go into my suitcase and grab a pair of pyjamas and walk into the washroom to change. Once I finish I walk out and hear another clap of thunder and run to the bed.

Sammy, I'm scared.

I know you are. Here cuddle me. I'll protect you. Sam says as he holds me in his arms.

I hate thunder it so loud.

There's nothing to be afraid of Babygirl. Sam's wolf says as he massages my back and shoulders.

I love you sam.

I love you to babygirl. Now get some rest. Nothings going to hurt you I'm here to protect you all night long. I'm not going to leave this room till morning. I promise. Sam says as I fall asleep in his arms feeling safe and less scared of the storm outside because I know he's here with me....