What's wrong Sammy?

You seem out of touch. James says with a smirk

Oh really? Lets put that to test. I say swimming out deeper to ride the next wave.

Holy cow that a huge wave. Seth shouts.

Mine. I say as swim toward the wave and riding it.

This is amazing!! I shout happily as the wave takes me to shore.

That was amazing angel. Paul says

Thanks. I say as I get off my board and run to the pack. As I pick up my towel to dry off I see sam leaving with a sad look on he's face.....

Give me a minute I say as I drop my board and run towards Sam. Sammy wait up. I say as Sam turns to me.

What do you want?

To know what's wrong. Baby talk to me. I beg as I cup he's face.

If your not ready to move in then tell me don't get my hopes up just to be hurt by the only woman I love. He says pulling away from me.

What are you talking about Sammy.

I heard you talking to your mom...

Baby you are miss understanding. I never said I don't want to move in with you. I said I'm just scared

Why?

Because I have never lived with anyone besides my mom and I'm scared.

Of me?

No god no. I love you.

Then what are you scared of!! He screams as I look at him.

I'm scared that something will happen to my mom and that if we rush into this you will realize that you don't love me or that I'm not good enough and will leave me. I say in tears.

Oh sweetheart. I won't ever leave you. I promise my love. He says as he kisses my face

You can't promise me that.

Yes I can baby. I will love you forever my dear angel.

Sammy....

I'm going to prove to you. He says with a smirk as rubs he's palms up and down my side and stops at my hips grabbing them.

Sammy... I say with a smile

What's wrong my love?

Stop. I say as I wrap my arms around he's neck holding him close.

I love you sweetheart.

I love you more Sammy. Hey how about we have a date night tonight? Maybe go see a movie or do something fun. I say

I would love to Angel. It would be nice to go out with my fiancé. Maybe even go out for dinner. You can spend the night at my place.

I would love that. Oh maybe we can figure out more stuff for the wedding

Sounds perfect. Angel...

Yes Sam?

I love you and I can't wait to spend my life with you.

I love you more Sammy. I say with a smile as I intertwine my fingers with he's.

Awe so cute. Paul teases

Shut up Paul. I say with a smile.

You know taking care of the pack is great practice for when we have our own children.

Ew... Embry says fake gagging

Ok enough. I say as my eyes flash red making the pack shut up.

You ok Angel? Leah asks

Yeah, I'm fine. I say cuddling into Sam's chest with a smile but, stop when  I hear someone calling my name.....