Sun and Spring: Ch 20

Start from the beginning

and this scarf for extra protection

(Sorry I can't describe clothes + have no fashion sense, as I am constantly told 😔)

You finishs changing and pack your bags, to tired to double check you had everything. You had just finish zipping them up as (y/b/f) walks out from the bathroom and looks upon your outfit with momentary judgement.

You are glad when she didn't question it and just moved on, "so, (y/n), you are gonna spend the day with me," a smile beaming on her face as confusion and exhaustion cements yours.

You blink and she rolls her eyes, "we have to talk about yesterday. I gotta fangirl you know." She pauses to wiggle her eyebrows, "So we are going for a picnic. Wooop woop!"

She left no room for argument and you didn't really want to argue. You think that a nice relaxing picnic in nature might help you to revitalize and regain lost energy.

So you just shrug, "sure. Let me just tell my parents that I will be home later then expected". You pick up your phone and start typing out the message before looking up, "I will be home for dinner though, I won't let you keep me out later than that," you speak with determination and she only looks around the room and knods.

Within seconds of pressing send you receive a reply from your dad. A bunch of emojis and a simple, "ok".

You grab your bags and head to the door, waiting for (y/b/f) to grab hers and run after you.

After the elevator trip that, due to your repetition of its course, only seemed to grow longer, you wait by a side wall with the bags as the key cards were returned to the front reception.

There aren't many people in the lobby, but off to your side you notice two shadows hidden behind a grand poll that stretchs tirelessly to the ceiling. They are acting peculiar, looking in one direction before thrashing their head away. You wondered if they needed to use the elevator you were next to and were shy. Unlikely. So maybe they were lost then?

You don't know why but you found their behavior amusing and a little flower of happiness bloomed in you as you watched them, still unable to properly examine their features. You were worried that they may notice you staring so you looked away just in time to spot your friend returning.