-The DNA can still be seen

"So I ordered M to invite you through a murder game to evaluate your abilities as detectives." K said and placed his arms on the table in front of him.

"Ah! I see."

"So it was like that."

"Through some digging," K started now using his hands to explain. "I found out that Yeonseok stole Sejong's information and went to the party in disguise. He was there in the morning and Y/n found out that he was planning a murder when she came earlier than the time intended and he decided to keep her as hostage." K explained making the team face Sejong and Y/n who were sitting silently throughout the video.

"Yeonseok then escaped after killing my two best men, C and M. You must be careful because who knows, there might be an upper hand handling him." He said with full authority in his voice.

-Watch out for a mastermind

"Those events were unfortunate yet it only proved your great skills." K said pointing forward on the video. "Hence, I want to make all of you an official team to solve cases for the clients. Best luck to you all, detectives." K said ending the video with a small smile.

~A few weeks later~

-The Northern Coast of Jeju Island

I'm a detective. A detective who shows up whenever a case happens.

Perhaps, that's why I developed a habit to observe people lately.

Minyoung thinks as she walked by the streets of Jeju with a smile. Her dress flows with the wind making it look prettier. Her eyes darted to a girl passing by her with a frown,

"Why can't I reach this guy?" The girl said tapping her phone and placing it on her ear.

Minyoung's eyes followed the girl observing her very well. Even if I'm traveling, my observation senses just won't stop working.

The girl passed by and Minyoung faced the front again and saw two men holding a long table up high. The table was going to hit her if she stand by and her senses tingled and she do what she always does, lying down.

She laid flat on the grass. As well as being a detective, there seems to be this habit that I always do.

Throughout the first case, she lied down on the floor weirdly. Even though it was weird, it was still effective in the first case. And now it is always her instinct to lie down even if it was dumb.

"She's truly weird." The man who was carrying the table said as he watched Minyoung lie down on the ground.

After the table passed by Minyoung stood up from the ground with a smile on her face like nothing happened. Then she widen her eyes at the sight in front of her. Another table being carried by men. This time it was to close too be able to lie down she panicked.

Hang on, am I in danger now?

She was too scared to even run to the side to avoid the table. It was now too close to do anything and she just closed her waiting to get hit.

Suddenly a man came and saved her by pulling her to the side. She landed perfectly into his arms making her open her eyes only to see a man who was quite handsome. She stood up properly with a sweet smile on her face and fixed herself.

"Thank you." Minyoung said and then picked up the piece of folded letter on the floor and handed it to the man. "You dropped this." She said innocently, tucking her hair behind her ear as she face the man.