Chapter Seventy Three

Raghav stood by the window, his hands in his pockets, staring out at his surroundings with anger-filled eyes.

His grandchild had been taken away from his daughter and son in-law, and he was angry with the world for allowing such a thing to happen - for allowing such grief to be bestowed upon his daughter, when she didn't deserve it at all.

"Sir?"

Raghav didn't waste another moment and stormed out of the room, heading to his study. He heard Yash scurry after him, but he could care less. Instead, he stormed on down the hall and the moment he stepped into his office space, he froze.

"..get your fucking hands off of me," he heard Kinjal shout to two of his security members, who were currently holding her down, while others stood beside.

Raghav's jaw tensed on its own. "Everyone out," he roared.

All of his men fractionally stilled before leaving the room, leaving Kinjal behind. The last one stepped out of the room and shut the doors behind him, Raghav and Kinjal remaining behind.

Kinjal rolled her eyes with a huff, blowing her hair out of her face. "You need to tell them to stop doing that."

Raghav didn't respond, his jaw still clenched.

"They did the same bullshit last time," she scowled, rubbing at her wrist. "Less guys last time, but still."

Again, Raghav said nothing.

Her observant eyes landed on him, looking him up and down. "Not that you remember," and a small smirk appeared on her face - a look Raghav was very familiar with from years ago.

"You wiped out my security feed that night," he finally said.

A pout formed on her face. "Are you mad I touched your toys?"

He didn't say anything.

"Sorry - although you never complained before," she winked.

Kinjal turned around and looked at the room, as well as the view from the floor-to-ceiling length windows. Raghav only watched her, several things jumbling and fighting in his head. It was only a matter of seconds when his brain finally overcame the clutter and kicked into gear, and Raghav went to her.

Before she could even process it, Kinjal felt her back meet against Raghav's chest. For a fraction of a second, she was shocked, and then a smile spread across her face.

"Hmm, well this brings back memories-"

But before she could finish her sentence, she felt Raghav's hand go under her dress. A gasp escaped her lips and she felt an old yet very familiar feeling course through her again, when realization hit her.

"Raghav-!"

A small snap cut her off and Raghav pulled off a banded contraption from beneath, bringing it out from beneath her dress. He stepped back as she turned around to him in shock, Raghav holding it up in the air, his jaw clenched, fire blazing in his eyes.

"A fake bump Kinjal? Really," he sneered, and Kinjal shuddered from the deepness of his tone.

And it wasn't because she was turned on by how dangerous he was.

"How could you do such a thing-? Actually, no, I shouldn't even be asking that - after all you lied to me and said that our daughter was dead!"

"Yes I did, so what? So what?! I can do as I please-!"

Raghav tossed the fake pregnancy enhancer to the ground and stepped towards her, causing Kinjal to flinch and step back.

"No, you cannot," he gritted. "Khushi is my daughter, I don't give a damn if my parents threatened you-!"