Chapter Twenty Six

Arnav paused and so did I. We were already on the docks, near our boat. Arnav began to sit down so I sat down beside him, both of us looking out to the dark horizon.

"I think I was about 16," Arnav began, still looking out to the horizon. "Either 16 or 17, something like that, but I was a teen. The family and I were at some party and I was bored out of mind, so I started to wander around. It was just some other rich person's house, in some big mansion, and it was absolutely dull, I mean the hallways were filled with fancy paintings and pieces and being a teen, I wanted to barf," he chuckled.

"I think any normal teenager would want to," I chuckled.

"Yeah.... I just wandered around, hoping to find something interesting, and eventually I did, though I never thought I was going to find what I did."

My eyebrows met in the middle as I looked at him in confusion.

"The guy, who was hosting the party with his wife, was fucking a woman that wasn't his wife."

My eyes widened immediately.

What the fuck?!

"They were just out in the open, although the party was on the other end of the mansion, they probably thought they were safe. But because I was bored....

"Sometimes I get mad at myself over it. Had I kept it together and not wandered around, none of that would've happened. I always had at other boring parties before, why I couldn't at that one... fuck!"

I reached over and squeezed Arnav's hand lightly, hoping to comfort him. He let out a sigh and continued.

"He had her up against the wall, so he didn't end up seeing me, but the woman did - and she wasn't bothered whatsoever. Instead she smirked at me, began to moan louder, and not once did she remove her eyes from me. It was as if she had me hypnotized because I couldn't look away, as hard as I tried. She kept her eyes on me the entire time, even when she came...."

Arnav looked at me but I looked down at our entangled hands.

"Khushi if this is bothering you, I'll stop-"

"Don't. I can tell this is something that bothers you, and you said you've never told anyone before. Keeping it trapped within isn't good, you have to let it out."

"Are you sure?"

Am I? "Yes."

Arnav squeezed my hand lightly, looking down at our hands as he took a deep breath.

"When they were done, the guy tried to act like nothing had happened and simply zipped up and slipped away. The woman kept her eyes on me and walked my way as she straightened her dress. I was stuck in place, even though my mind was screaming and telling me to leave, I just couldn't. Instead, I stood there and she came over to me, and without a word she... she just slipped her hands in...."

My eyes widened immediately. She did what?!!

"I was so stunned, I couldn't even stop her. I didn't even realize that I was hard and she worked me up...."

She... oh my gosh!

"I had never came so hard in my life, prior to that. She had me all cleaned up, kissed me, and gave me her phone number. ...and like an idiot, I called her later that night.

"I swear, if I could go back and change things I would, I was such a stupid, brainless teenager, thinking with my dick 95% of the times! I was such an idiot, but I saw her, continuously for years, in secret because of how much older she was than me."