Chapter Sixty Nine

Before I begin with this update, I wanna explain why I decided to update the way I did with the last chapter - AKA prank you all by saying it was the epilogue 😈😁

Originally the story was supposed to be completely something else and I had this epilogue written out from the start. But with all the changes and twists, I knew it wasn't going to work.

Once I had the story planned out in the way it is now, I remembered the epilogue and looked at it, as well as fixed it up per how the story is currently is going.

We live in a world today where almost no one takes the moment to completely listen to something nor read something, hear something, etc. Instead we jump to conclusions without going fully to the end and blasting our opinions: ie. Why did you do it this way, this is stupid, this was total crap, you suck, you're dumb, etc... only to then realize there was more at the end and had you done so in the first place, then all those words of yours wouldn't have been wasted, and you wouldn't look like a rude person.

The last update, people's very rude comments made it clear that they hadn't seen the last two lines in the end (just look at how many people I responded to). Some deleted their harsh comments but do you think that undoes what you did? Once it's on the internet, its there forever, someone has seen it. Online bullying happens this way as well. I laughed at every foul comment, as well as when I saw people deleting them. But in those situations, some people don't laugh things off and get hurt, and you don't know what damage you've done to that person - so let this all be a lesson. Let's try holding back those twitter-thumbs and foul language.

Now then, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, now onto the next chapter 😁

*~*

"Khushi?"

Completely startled, I sprang up in bed, breathing heavily.

It was just a dream... it was all just a dream, a terrible, terrible dream!

"Khushi, are you okay?"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I turned to see a confused Arnav.

Arnav!

"Khushi-"

But I cut him off, immediately tackling him with a hug, sending him down onto the bed with me. I could feel the shock course through him, leaving him stunned, but I couldn't think about that.

Arnav was here, he hadn't left me, he was here, he wasn't leaving me!

Emotions took over me once more and I sobbed into his neck.

Pulling back slightly, Arnav caressed my cheek. "Hey, Khushi? Khushi why are you crying like this-? Baby-"

I sobbed louder, my grip on him tightening.

I will never let go, I will never let this man go! 

"Hey, Khushi, stop crying like this, I don't like it one bit."

But I could only cry, gripping onto him tightly. 

"I thought you left me," I sobbed.

"Hush," he soothed. "You know that I could never do that."

He sat us up, placing me in his lap. Wiping away my tears, he made me look up at him.

"Why are you crying like this, baby? I know it was wrong of me to walk out like that but I was just so angry and upset-"