Bringing her home

10 weeks later: Alaina POV :I have been raped and abuse my body hurts everything hurts he has also starve me I feel sick I have thrown up about many times I hope kim and my family find me before he kills me end of Alaina POV. The police have search everywhere for Alaia I'm very worried about her I cry almost every night for the police talked to Stefan he says the same thing he even change hid story that was until something came into my mind not too long ago Alaia wanted me to put a tracking chip into her phone I began tracking her phone"come on Alaia where are you baby" I track her her phone to some place in town not far from here I contact Austin to babysit the boys I began grabbing my gun which I hid under the bed our room I place it in my pocket after I waited for Austin to come"make sure the boys are in bed by 11am "I tell him"where are you going mama"ask Jake"I'm going to find your mom okay sweetheart "she said "okay"said Jake they both began hugging her she began kissing both of them on their heads after she began taking one last look at her sons she then began driving off. It had been 24 hours she had finally reached the location it was a old run down warehouse she began knocking on the "hello"she said she began twisting the knob of the door it was open she opened to see tools and other things and she saw Alaina phone lucky she wore was wearing cloves "HELLO ANYONE HERE" she yell "Kim" she heard Alaina voice she began running towards a room lock "I can't open the door" she said"Kim please get me out of here"cried Alaina" okay Alaina back away from the door baby" she said Alaina began backing away kim began grabbing a sledge hammer she began smashing the door many times about 10 or twelve times when she was done she began opening the door she began running towards Alaina"omg baby what did he do to you we have to leave now" said kim as she began helping her up"PUT HER DOWN BITCH ARE I'll KILL YOU" she turn to see Stefan"Stefan please let us go" said Kim"NO"said Stefan Kim began grabbing her gun"LET US GO Stefan" he began running towards her she began shooting him 3 times he began falling to the ground"I'm calling 911"said Kim taking her phone out her pocket. 4 days later "how are you feeling"ask Kim"I don't all I care about is the results from the doctor of why I'm nauseous"said Alaina "ms alsina" "yes doctor Howard do you know why I'm so nauseous" she said as Kim rub her head"congratulations you're pregnant"said the doctor" "omg"said Kim. 9 months later "are you ready to do this cousin"said Austin to Kim"yes I'm"said Alaina. Alaina and Kim look into each other eyes as they say their vows"I pronounce you as wife and wife you may now kiss the bride"kim began kissing Alaina"don't forget about the babies mom"said Jake "oh how could i forget the twins "said Kim she began kissing Alaina belly"ouch" said Alaia"babe what wrong "said kim"I think the babies are coming NOW"OMG MY SISTERS ARE GOING TO BE BORN YAY" said James.