Daddy issues

Kim POV:it has been days since I received that phone call everyday I make sure to check Jake phone to see if he sent texts I'm worried he'll come after me and try to hurt me or worst take Jake away from me I can't go back to that life of sadness abuse and most of all lust and I defiantly don't want Jake to be life him.  " kim" says Alaia"yes"says Kim"are you okay you seem upset the past days" "it nothing baby nothing you need to worry about I'm totally fine positive" she said faking a smile "okay anyway let go" she began taking kim hand helping her up"where are we going" ask kim"it a surprise just for you" she began taking him hand as they drove through town to the city park "why are we here " "because it where the surprise is babe now relax and stop asking so many who" she says kissing her she leads her to a beautiful garden "Kim we have been together for 15 years and I want to make you mine and the reason I brought you here is because I want you to be my wife" says Alaia as she pull out a ring out from her pocket "OMG YES I WILL MARRY YOU" she says kissing her. "Boys we have some good news for you "says Kim"what is it mom are you guys having a baby because if you are we'll be the best big brothers to our baby brother or sister"said James"no sweetheart me and your mom are engaged" said Alaia"YAY FINALLY"said both of the boys "wait you two wanted us to get married" said Kim as she pointed at both of the boys"of course duh you two deserve each mom and i want you to be happy even if it means replacing my dad"said James "umm..James what are you talking about" ask Alaia"dad that you are with kim and so she took his place making him not a important person" said James"Kim watch the kids "said Alaia as she began driving to Stefan house which was very far from their her and Kim home it was 5 miles away she park in Stefan driveway she began knocking on his door he open the door"hello Alaia" "DON'T HELLO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO OUR SON OF A BITCH" she yell out him"please calm down let settle this over some tea "he said with a crooked smile he.  While preparing the tea he began grabbing a Bottle of sleeping pills he began crushing 19 of them he began pouring them into Alaia red cup of tea then he mixed it"here your tea darling"he said handing her the cup"don't think going to stop me from beating your ass"she said taking 4 big sips of the tea she began yawning"umm..stef..an..What..did.you .."she began falling on to the couch "ssh don't worry love I'll take care of you"he said. The next morning kim woke to find that Alaia wasn't in bed with her "hmm that strange she should have been back I better call Stefan"she began calling Stefan phone"hello "said Stefan"Stefan did Alaia come to your house" "umm..yes ssh ..yes she did"he said"okay..umm is she there with you"said Kim"umm NO she left I have no clue where she can be and don't call me again"he said hanging up"that son of bitch "she said she try calling Alaia texting her even calling her family and friends "mom is mama coming home"ask James"I'm I'm unsure sweetie but don't worry she'll return home soon"she began hugging him.