Day 5- Bad Boys

Please enjoy, as well as vote+share+comment :) Cheers.

~~Day 5- Bad Boys~~

I managed to corner Leon when Cal was in a meeting with his dad. "LEON." I called loudly, making him stop. He grinned, "Changed your mind then?" He asked, winking. I shook my head, "Not quite," I replied laughing. "So, I've heard you're friends with him?" My smile couldn't quite meet my eyes. Leon nodded slowly, "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Wait..." He closed his eyes slowly, thinking. Around a ten second mark they shot open,"Yes, Willow Prescott. Your the unlucky one who is his mate. I'm sorry about Amber, by the way..." He said softly. I shrugged, "How did you know?" I asked, my voice steady.

"When I close my eyes and conncentrate, I know what was said in the pack. Caleb was never one for being subtle and quiet. You're worried, you want answers." He said wisely.

"Basically." I agreed tightly, slightly awed at his intuition.

"I'll talk to you, sure I will. But don't judge him, not too badly at least. Before you, he was a single, fit guy. Remember that. Single. I'll speak later okay? I must go train." He waved at me before steadily jogging away. I guess I was to be involved with more bad boys.

I sat awkwardly at the packs table. The real Nina was there, smiling and oblivious, Leon was there, flirting and grinning.... And so was Amber. Except she wasn't smiling. Earlier, Cal had told me she couldn't be exhiled due to the rogues and how vulnerable that would make the pack. Still, I don't see how he could accept me to sit around a dinner table making small talk. I tried, at least. I forced a smile onto my face, and chatted away to Nina who seemed to be slightly fidgety, but talkative nonetheless. It didn't last.

"Listen to her, thinking she can repl-" Amber's mutter was cut off by Cal speaking to me in a strained voice. "I'm sorry. It was a bad idea." He said tightly to me, his voice raised slightly.

"Yeah, a bad idea replacing Luna. And me." Shot in Amber. I arched an eyebrow,

"Luna?" I said softly.

"You should leave Amber." Cal instructed angrily.

"It's the truth. Geez." Snapped Amber, as she pushed away her chair. "You'll never be accepted human." She snarled to me on the way past. "I'll always win."

"Leave it!" This time it was Leon who snapped at her. She rolled her eyes but stalked off.

Voice trembling, I said. "What is going on."

Funnily enough, the silence was my reply. Cal looked sad, tears threatening to prick his beautiful eyes. "I think you should leave it," Leon said gently, nudging me. Cal sighed,pushing past the table, and leaving without a word.

"What did I do?" I asked anxiously.

"Nothing..." Leon assured me, "He just needs space."

I nodded, but my eyes were pricked with dejected tears. Leon sighed, giving me a brief hug, "Let's go and find him then..." Leon decided, peering at my crestfallen face. I nodded and we also left the table.

Leon knocked quietly, before entering. He walked in, then marched out. "He's busy." He muttered, pulling me to leave. Something was dodgy, but I played along. I shook my arm away, "Don't pull." I replied, walking with him. I let him catch speed, then sprinted down to his door and barged in.

I wish I hadn't.

He was making passionate love to a lean, tanned beauty with dark red hair and misty grey eyes. I gave a strangled sob, and pushed past Leon who was biting his lip. "Bad boys will always be bad." I thought to myself regretfully.