Hit x Reporter Reader

Começar do início

He is like a big brother to me and I sometimes hope we can be more than that.

Well it is the season for killing, crime rates are always higher during these few weeks than any other time.

Aha, and it had nothing to do with your endless list of contracts, hmm?

I smirked at the conversation; I always enjoy teasing him about it. It always seems like he never gets time to himself, which is why I usually try to make these calls last as long as possible, for both him and me.

I heard chuckling over the other end of the phone, looks like I'm not the only one enjoying this little chat.

You know me well (Y/n). Listen, I'm about to fulfill another contract and I need your help with getting me some intel for my target. You up for it?

This is not the first time he asks me for help, I try to help him here and there but it all various if my intel can extend within my job. It may sound obnoxious of me that I'm helping an assassin to kill but I owe Hit my life and I'm not afraid to repay him. As long as I don't see the killings myself.

Besides he kills only those who deserve it. All those posh businessmen and owners hide their true intentions on a daily basis, being involved in illegal contraband and gang rivalry. Such scum deserve death.

As for the innocent, Hit never harms an innocent female or children in general. If someone hires him to kill them, he will kill his client. Simply as that.

You know the drill, old man. Only if it extends within my job. I can't ask some beggar on the street for info.

I heard him chuckle once more. I love hearing him like that. It proves that even an over thousand-year-old man can still have other emotions aside from anger.

Of course. I won't go into detail, but I do need intel on your journalists; specifically on those that do deals in shady businesses. The rest I will sort out on my own.

I see. Very well, I'll get you them by tonight, same place?

I'll be waiting, until then I'll treat myself with the show.

I could tell he was smirking on the other side of the line and I couldn't help and do the same. 'That smug bastard'.

Just don't get any ideas, old man. If you need a partner to satisfy you, there are plenty of those on the street.

None of them are you, though.

I blushed lightly at that comment. 

He always drops those little comments during our calls, I don't know if it's part of a tease or is it true affection, but I always feel special when he says that; makes me feel more than just a mere news reporter.

I... Well I feel honoured.

I noticed that Darren was showing me 4 fingers. 4 minutes left.

I gotta go now. I'll see you soon.

I hung up on him as I deleted the number, turned off my phone and put it in my pocket as I made my way back to the stage. 

I received the notes about the upcoming news that I should present whilst my hair and make-up is being touched up by some artists.

"Alright, we're going live in 5..."

The artists begin to leave the stage as I read over the notes one last time.

4...

Cameras begin to point at me as I placed my notes down and look at the cameras, where I could see the director, replacing his voice with his fingers.