{9}

Izuku's POV

"Thank you."

All three of them look at me curiously.

Kiri smiles at me. "What for, babe?"

I lightly smile and shrug. "I don't know. I'm just thankful for you guys. You made this experience less shitty than I thought it would be."

"For me too. Thank you."

Kacchan's phone goes off, and he quickly gets up. "It's Camie. I'll be right back."

He walks into the bedroom and closes the door.

"I have a question for you, Baby Boy," Kiri says.

He hums in acknowledgement, turning his head to look at him instead of the TV.

"Why would your dad want you to be a body builder? You don't have the type of build for it." Kiri asks.

Shoto sighs. "I asked the same thing. He kinda just ignored that fact, which was so wrong. I have a lean yet muscular build, and he is just... muscle. Like... you and Izuku would be good at it, but I'm not."

I look at him confused. "How would I be good at it?"

He smiles. "I've seen your body type, you too Ei. It's perfect for what my dad wants me to do. Ei, you work out a lot already. I can tell that." He winks at him, and I laugh a little at it. "Izuku, if you worked out more, you would be so buff."

I smile. "I'm not done growing yet either! My mom might be tiny, but (from what I've heard) my dad was hella tall. Like... really tall, so I'm hoping I at least get some genes from him. More specifically: the tall genes."

Kiri laughs, and Shoto chuckles lightly. "I'm sure you'll get there one day, baby," Kiri says.

I blush a little at the name. "I'm going to try! I've been drinking my milk! I know it doesn't actually help really, but I'm not taking any chances."

"I've got some milk for you, Izuku."

I blush more at Todo and shove him a bit. "Oh shut up."

"Hey, I've got some for you too, baby."

"Oh shush! I've already taken your 'milk' today. Call down," I say, rolling my eyes.

"But now I'm kinda horny again!" Kirishima whines.

I scoff. "Holy fuck! Calm down! We literally just had sex!"

"You haven't dome anything for me yet, Izuku." Todoroki smirks, walking closer to me.

They both start to pull their pants down, and I back away a little bit. "Listen, it's not that I don't want to, but I just took a shower and I just took a shower as well. Nothing is going in my ass any time soon. I'm done for quite awhile."

They smirk. "Who said anything about your ass? We just need your mouth and hand," Kiri says, biting his lip and fully getting his dick out. Todoroki soon follows his actions.

I sigh then smirk. "Ok. Just don't expect it to be fun for you." They both look at my quizzically, and I drop to my knees. "Get closer to each other."

They both shuffle, so they're hip to hip, and I grab both their dicks, pressing them together. They hiss a little at the friction.

"I told you it wouldn't be fun." I've sucked quite a few dicks in my time. I was quite the whore in ninth grade. Not proud of it, but you can't change the past.

I slowly lick their tips, and they groan. They both are really big actually, but I'm not gonna let that stop me. I put the the tips in my mouth, rubbing them with my tongue.

They groan again, and Kiri throws his head back as Todoroki bites his lip. "Stop being a fucking tease."

I release them and look up at them. "I told you I wasn't going to make it easy."

I grab Shoto's dick and slowly put it in my mouth as I stroke the red head's cock. Wow, isn't peepee just so great. I'm sure this will make me grow so much. Oh, fuck them.

"Go fucking faster!" Kiri says, grabbing my hand to try and get it to move faster.

"Seriously!" Todo grabs my hair, pulling on it slightly.

I roll my eyes. Fine, you fucktards.

I speed up my movements for both of them, and they both moan.

Todo is the first to come. Oh fuck! I forgot a fucking condom. Eh, I'll just swallow. I've done it before, and it probably won't be the last either.

I suck some more on his dick, sucking up the rest, then I move onto Eijiro. He doesn't last much longer after that. I swallow again, which... is really fucking weird. It feels... interesting.

I pull away from his dick, and he lifts me up, grabbing my jaw and kissing me. I moan into the kiss, and he pulls away. "That was so hot, baby. Thank you."

Todo comes over and kisses my head. "Yes, thank you. I needed that again. My dad kinda stresses me out."

I smile at them and walk away. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth."

I walk into the bedroom, and see Kacchan smiling over the phone.

"Yeah. I thought I would hate it here, but it's not all that bad. I've met some good people already." He laughs. "No! I'm not like I used to be. I don't fall for every hot person I see anymore." He shakes his head a little bit. "You stay concerned on you right now. I miss you too." He looks up and finally notices me. I have long closed the door.

He blushes and turns away, continuing his conversation with his best friend. I laugh and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

Sucking dick is fun and all, but I'm not a huge fan doing it raw. I'm definitely going to make them put on a condom next time.

If they ever ask to have sex raw, I will say oh hell to the fucking no, because I don't want a freaking STD! Disgusting!

I walk back out and see that Kacchan has hung up the phone, and he's staring out the window. It started to rain. That's weird... it was sunny just a little while ago.

"Kacchan, are you okay?"

He jumps a little at my intrusion. He seems so soft right now. I walk over to him, and he nods. "I'm fine. I guess I'm just thinking. A lot has happened for me lately. Most of it not so good."

I smile sympathetically and make him lay down on his bed, and I do the same. "Well, let's think of the good, shall we? What good has happened to you?"

He hums as he thinks. "I got to meet you all, and I have a lot of fun with you all. I actually forget the bad that happened. So, I guess it's my turn to say thank you this time."

I smile and hug him close, putting his head at my chest. I put my leg on his and cuddle him.

"I'm very happy I met you too, Kacchan." I pull his head up and kiss him on the lips. We kiss for a little while and then pull apart. "Y'know, you're really cute."

He laughs a little bit. "Hm... thank you."

We close our eyes and everything seems to be drifting away. Ah, sleep.

~~~

Hey, guys, it's Loveliness! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I'll try to keep up again!

So, what do you think about Izu sucking their dicks? Hm?

And what about the ending there? So cute!

Thank you so much for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me! Bye!

Loveliness out!